Wednesday, September 9, 2015

I Thought I Stopped Living in the Angry Days

Gosh, stress is kinda moodier yesterday and I just can't audition for the Worship Group until Friday. It's okay... I was somewhat emotional and my heart was not ready yet because all I have to do is to put distractions aside (in which I really did it in one day and counting), but still, last night, I turned in Assignment 1 online. It talks about my autism backstory and my thoughts for two articles: the "sneak preview" of NeuroTribes in the blindness of having me as Elsa being locked away in the room and everyone else with autism as lost children, or those suffered from disease and sickness, or those who were taken away to wolves and pumas; altogether they are all myths of A-U-T-I-S-M! I learned that Asperger's (ASD) was named after Hans Asperger, an Austrian clinician. Leo Kanner on the other hand, studied those who severely suffered from the condition of autism. The other article talks about the history of autism, from the moment the word "autism" was coined in 1908 by a psychiatrist named Eugen Bleuler to the '70s and '80s where it has become better well-known in knowledge to even the 2010s where today's ratio is that 1 in 68 people have autism.

I know that I got to know my disability a bit better, but other than that, I am a lifelong learner for whatever happens.

So I'm sorry for the inconvenience, here's something you enjoy! I hope this inspires the post for the day...
I don't own the pic! The Shadow Saga of mine and everything in the works of shadhardblogger fully supports this! #autismawarenes #autismsociety #autismribbonlogo

I am depressed yesterday... I'm really not okay!


Anyways, I felt better today. You have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment