Tuesday, September 15, 2015

All of the Conflict Schedule Drama! (In Other Words: Fall Open House Gave Me the Time Management Issues)

Dear online diary,

Mother suggested that leadership class is a great idea to me to handle with, but Dad said I cannot go to leadership class until second or third year in college. I might not count for this school year or two, but I have to wait until I turn 21 in order to let it happen in a couple years. I have to accept work and school as if it were even, and not to be overweighed by whatever conflicts happen... clubs: always stressing me out and it took like forever to let the school year to end (which is crazy). I have to commit leadership on my own purpose to not only will the student affair requirement have to deny, but also, I will miss out on all of the college whatnot by itself. I already read "Secrets About Guys - Secrets That Shouldn't Be Secret" by Grace Dove before, and I have yet to read "Were You Raised by Wolves? And Seven Other Crucial Questions to Ask the One You Just Might Marry" by Toben Heim as part of my very own Love Quest reading curriculum.

In prior experience, I had enjoyed leadership classes in youth group for two courses in one year. I did not take any of the leadership classes in formal education, which it's okay. Not everybody gets to be the leader until the next generation or two rises. I do have to be responsible for the schedule, but let's say it should be a priority and not something that's left behind in the dust, so some 2-year old gets to throw in some crayons to doodle on the clean sheet of paper with boring blocks of text for business and let the parents feel stressed out, for they need to get a life by simply ordering adult coloring books from Amazon and reprint some text to store up high for the very next morning. My brain is just lazy to change plans... who cares about interest?! Nobody gets to be involved in any of the clubs. Thank God! They had their priorities straightened out because of homework, classes and stuff.

My plan for the future: I will start my very own blogger's club brought to you by banned and challenged books, bad fanfiction, the blogs and vlogs we love (e.g. Wagner Bunch, Vlog Brothers), and the infamous blog of all time: right here and right now! Everybody has to get involved by simply... let's say you sign up for Google, take Blogger as part of your day and literally do your blog by yourself on an often basis! Going to Blogger in Google for the first time is easy and nothing less.

Also, for the bloggers' club, we love to critique DCOMs starting from HSM and all the way up to Radio Rebel because these things are for preps and we are not all girly useless. We're equal, MCR rocks and we love to react to stuff online. Other than that, thank pop culture (btw, Ms. America) for the suggestions for the continuation of the plot for Time Bomb. And I am all ready to see Miss World livestream on desktop mode by December 19, 2015 (if you don't have cable)! I will be prepared to watch every single Hannah Montana, every single Toddlers & Tiaras and every single 19 Kids and Counting ever made in order all-in-one. As I have yet to critique the entire HSM trilogy, I still want to critique Spy Kids: The Complete Saga (because I'm not looking forward to the fourth installment - thank the LORD, I did not get to see this after all of these last four years, for I am too old for the 2000s gadgets galore from the one and only Mr. Roger Rodriguez!). I better have the three lists of episodes prepared for checking it all off by black pen for simply printing off of the Internet, just so to get on with it until the end. Oh, surprises are surprises. Don't you just love to be like a true shadhardblogger? You don't have to be the next Tara Way!

If you want to be my follower, please do subscribe to my DeviantArt profile or like us on Google+. I would love to read comments down below and I will have the feedback taken care of, so thank you all for reading and here's one more thing before you go!


You guys have an awesome, splendid, amazing, superb, extraordinary day, night, weekend, whatever happens at anytime and anywhere for you and I'll talk to you in the next post. Kudos! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment