Wednesday, September 9, 2015

The Worst Advice We've Ever Heard About Literature

Censorship! I hate limitations because it's making me feel annoyed and it drove me nuts like crazy. Why read a banned book or read bad fanfiction? That'll open your mind up a gazillion times more than television, Hollywood and social media because it'll tell you the realities of life, death and everything else in between, as well as fictional as they may seem. Please let me know what you've read in the comments below by October 3rd! I highly recommend you give me a favor for the replies back after you checked your spelling, vocab and grammar for posting. Here are the links down below for the suggestions for two and a half weeks ahead:

The Books of the 2000s Plus 2010s So Far!
The Frequently Challenged Books of the '90s (The Decade I Was Born)
The Frequently Challenged Books of the 2000s (My Decade of Growing Up)
The "Infamous" Classics of the 20th Century
The Banned and Challenged Books of 1994-95
The Archived Editions from Illinois Library Association
PABBIS Complete List
The Latest Edition of All Time by Far!
The Fanfic Zone Part 1 (According to the Wikia About Fanfiction)
The Fanfic Zone Part 2 (The Media Experiment Was Taken Care Of!)

There you have it folks! That's all I have for today, so kudos to you! Check these links out while you listen to the song I enjoyed a few years back as a young teen and still lovin' it by ear and heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment