Wednesday, June 8, 2016

The End of the Year As We Know It

Hello, guys! This is the last post for this school year. To be honest with you guys, I would like to tell you one thing before you go. I'm officially done with this blog for now, so I'm moving on to the new website that some (if not, most) of you don't know what it is. It's called www.problogger.net. It's a site where you have to write a blog post for money. You don't have to go through the AdSense thing I find it difficult to follow. It's free to subscribe at anytime! Did you know that the site was founded by an Australian Gen Xer named Darren Rowse? He had the passion for photography, reading, food, wine and movies. He used to be the church minister and is still active in the local religious community. He had a wife and three children, in which all are sons.

Finals are coming up, and now it's time for me to go. It's been almost three years since I first joined Blogger. Blogger is not just a site where you post stuff in one sitting, it's a part of Google services and I really want to thank you so much for coming. I'm going to miss you... I love you and I am so proud of all of you. Goodbye. :)

"You can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something - your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life."
- Steve Jobs, founder of Apple

No comments:

Post a Comment