Thursday, June 16, 2016

I Don't Believe It! Summer Has Just Begun...

Yes... school is out for now, and I pretty much am back into full swing with the Internet, but the thing is procrastination really gets in the way of being prolific about stuff to do and I felt hopeless that people keep sending me new notifications on another web every few minutes or so that I don't want to be the next troll, okay? I'm just letting you know that I made up a new webpage to keep myself up-to-date on archived stuff I really did in case one original website shuts down on me. With that being said... let's get into the schedule!

  • go to a waterpark - Wild Waves again changed the logo after a few years' span, so the cost to go there: could be expensive.
  • to love y'all GF - What kind of an answer is this? This isn't real, it's just a statement.
  • make a short story - I know I'm stuck in the middle of my fanfic, but let's be honest that I'm separating deleted scenes from the official ones to make things look nicer to the dA community. The extended edition would come up really soon in the fall. I might try to do my best at continuing on with a short story, so how many words are there? Since the short story was supposed to be under 7,500 words, my story lasted 21,605 words. That's 2.88067 times the amount on what the short story looks like! Other than that, it'll look like a novella when it would've been first published by last summer and life felt a bit rushed to me. It lasted for 74.7 pages worth of how my OC Miyako grew up in America and fell in love with the dark being! I remember Jeff the Killer falling in love with Amy Woods, and they seem to be living together somewhere in the world, but I found out that it's just Amy and Jeff is not real. I'll do Me, Myself and You: The Comic Adaptation whereas I'm trying to work furthermore on my own story as carefully as possible.
  • binge-watch a show on Netflix - me and my family had The Office (US), and I understand that the office building is called "Dunder-Mifflin" where there is endless paper in a paperless world. I remember the two advertisements - one is funny and the other is amazing. I really want to see My Generation (2010) so bad, that I am already eager for the remake of HSM (which turned out to be a successful jukebox thing going on in the making).
  • play chess - I'm playing cheap checkers while saving money for a fancy chess board with all the fancy stuff.
  • have fun and be safe - I know I already had fun and be safe! I am going to Portland, Oregon with my mom.
  • do lots of stuff - I am blogging and doing Internet stuff right now, so shush!
That is about it for now! Thank you for reading, and have a good summer. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment