Monday, June 6, 2016

Ten Reasons I Love This Blog By Far

1. this literally changed the way I experienced the Internet from a different perspective
2. many things besides the posts are super out-of-date, but I'm working on it every once in a while (please don't panic if you have OCD, take your time)
3. I changed the format from the perfect composition studio-themed design to a black-and-white background thanks to critique from Yahoo Answers.
4. I tried posting recommended stuff to buy online, but remember: this blog in general is non-profit!
5. I thought most of the posts are all about the books, but I got several bookish blogs taken care of, so you don't have to see my writing for every bit of my reading progress.
6. I'm interested in Wait But Why.
7. I am currently working logic-wise for the compare and contrast, but I won't tell you a secret unless it's revealed.
8. I feel like enjoying the time of my life, but if I'm too stressed out, this should heal myself from all of the IRL drama going on in today's society and culture concededly.
9. I thought about my IBF, but I need to not mention it because... I'm sorry. I am addicted to the Internet more often.
10. all the reviewing plus my thoughts of life, and less chapters of my life (I seriously need to get rid of the post numbers in the draft section in order to finish writing for publication)

Extra:
11. I posted up music videos and lyrics of my style for entertainment.
12. To be honest, I will cutback on Internet time to at least a few hours span due to homework because I'm almost done with school in 9 days.
13. I am so looking forward to posting thirteen devotional posts for each random review of stuff starting on June 23, 2016 with 2A.M. @ Cat's Pajamas.

Hope you enjoyed this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment