Friday, June 24, 2016

The Brexit

Dear diary,

I am so sorry to say that the United Kingdom has to unfortunately leave the European Union among the votes of 51.89% Leave to 48.11% Stay. The UK economy had gone down hill, the British leader David Cameron has to resign by October 2016, and other things have changed for a part of me. I am now depressed all day...

But on the good note, we had welcomed Thea to our extended family on Mom's side. I had enjoyed the Sunset Dinner. Near the end, I felt nauseated and thought I was gonna die from bloating, but thankfully, I threw up a desert in a toilet because I don't want to taste all the sweetness the same and the most innocent way ever again. I'm switching things around a bit to see if I need any smoothies in fast food restaurants as alternative from a fresh perspective for my diet. I'm feeling better now, so that is definitely a very good thing. I'd better learn a lesson: eat until you're at least 80% full. And also lesson learned: don't break the CDs on the floor (even though I already had by accident once).

I don't believe it that time goes by fast... one week of summer down, and still a plenty of weeks left until college starts again. I need to get a lot of things taken care of before any potential deadlines.

And so, there you have it! There's the piggy bank collection taken from Microsoft Edge if you could see it from above the whole entire letter. It's almost 11:30 P.M. in the PST (daylight) and I'd better get going for bed. See you later.

Koolios,
Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment