Saturday, June 25, 2016

5K VIEWS!!!

Wow, I don't believe it! It means a LOT to me... thanks guys for all of the support. Without you, life would've been a bummer. I know my summer so far is good, but my dad said I was supposed to make plans to have it on display by Monday. I will get my plans straightened out as well... don't worry. There's a lot of book reviews to get it all done for the blog, and it looks like several pages deserve a long makeover full time, so it needs to stay up-to-date and chances are lots of viewers will come to look at the variety of posts I've written out.

So, I have a bit of the update going on throughout life itself: I started listening to Our Saturday Tradition last week @ KBCS 91.3 FM. It happens on Saturdays from 9am-12pm, so archived playlists are available to listen at anytime right there at: kbcs.fm for more information. While we're checking out groceries at Fred Meyer, I noticed a stray nail paint colored "Sugar Daddy" (that's prep pink) from Essie. That gave me a bright idea as a supposed proud sponsor of my own fandom as Doritos were to Greenyverse. I already bought a color theory wheel today at Michael's also because it would be good for future abstract conceptual projects and I'm making more hats to sell if I have to dream big: having my own business to run. I'm already dreaming of having to get the birthstone afghan booklet for myself once when I could get my crochet skills a bit upward and I want the coloring book to color with the $13 50-color pencil collection. And guess what I added to my TBR list (not on the library system, you get it on the master book review page): I got State of Wonder by the one who brought to you by Bel Canto. Simone had The Color of Water for school over the summer. We had it from Half-Price Books, but I'll add Bel Canto to my library For Later list.

I'm so eager to watch Walt Before Mickey right now, so kudos!

No comments:

Post a Comment