Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Wish Me Luck

Won't you please
Wish me luck
On a voyage home?
Did you know
That I went up
From the circle of
Sharks and seahawks,
And all that I see
Is the beautiful face
Of a young dutchy.
I lie in bed,
Having to submit fanmail
At last;
Recovering from the dragging
Three month and two week journey
On a naval ship.
"Whale ate my imaginary friends!"
I said.
It was only a dream
That I wake up at twelve o'clock
Midnight;
Back in the real world,
All I found myself
Changed from what matters most
Before the beginning of the journey.
I heard that eerie, strange sound from one of the devices
And I found it to be a bit intense
I slept
I woke up
And I found myself
In reality
Back to school
Receiving a blue bracelet
A usual day happened...
What a dream I had
The longest from my mind

No comments:

Post a Comment