Thursday, January 2, 2014

Chapter 5: A December to Remember Part 4: Christmas Time to Accept Gifts from Each Other

        Monday, I woke up and enjoyed myself watching Isle of the Midnight Sun, but I got ready for the day and headed out to wrap-up the presents I bought. I wrapped up my presents while I listened to the music but once when it stopped, I grabbed the Nook tablet and it said that it needs connection so I turned it off and just keep wrapping without the music - yes, it's just silence. When afternoon came, we shopped at the 99 cent store and Hancock Fabrics. There we bought some goodies and three fabrics. When we go to Rite Aid, I see Simone checking to see if she's a normal person. She's still normal. I bring 3 satin tapesters for Mom to buy. Mom got the rest taken care of as I go out. We all go out and we went home so Lauren had to wrap up her presents she bought while I chilled out. While I chilled out, I then hear the footsteps. I think the person put the box down on the doorstep. When the truck leaves, I grabbed a box on the doorstep and put the box down on the living room table. I wonder why I'm looking forward to fairies, curses, dragons galore and ghost love letters of what-nots.
        I continued to just chill out, but I hear Dad going home. I spent time with my family the whole evening until 11pm where Dad and Simone started to wrap up surprises and I headed down to Simone's room where I can wait for the presents to be delivered but it takes too long; for Simone handed me a book to read. I call it a bonus: I So Don't Do Mysteries by Summy. Bonus books for goodreads reviews do not count, but instead it can be exclusive from my blog. I stayed up until 12:11 in the morning.
        Tuesday is Christmas Eve, as I woke up when the birds chirp very nicely and smoothly. As I warm-up for the wrap-up of Treasure Island with the last 11 pages, last Advent candle and post-adventure discussion from my blog and goodreads, I had to use the bathroom and just so to finish something up. When I finished the reviews, I got ready for the day and yes, there's some wrapping-up big surprises and what-nots to do so.
        Later, in the day, my whole family came to church for the Candlelight service which is very nice. After the hour of having the misconceptions go away, we began to go home. We passed the Snowflake Lane because the finale of flying colors is already over for a year. We missed out because we think we might have a prank on what the heck is going on in there but to be perfectly honest with you, I shouted to people saying, in like "Merry Chritmas! Happy 2014! God bless you!" I'm in like, "Yeah, maybe." We sorta missed out on all the fun we enjoyed on non-stop X-Mas music on Spirit 105.3 because we skipped ahead and we listened to a bit on our way home from the passing of Snowflake Lane. I was a little depressed that the Music Choice on non-stop X-Mas music made me want to feel hapless all Christmas Day long. I was disappointed by "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus" song and "Santa Baby" song which makes me feel irritating and so annoying that I want to list this one onto my top 10 most hated/annoying songs of all time above "Just Be Friends" from J-Pop and behind HSM's "All for One" and YouTube's "PBJ Time". #3 is times a charm so it's a tie. Finally, I got a composition book for Christmas.
         Christmas morning, we unwrapped all of the gifts, but my favorite gift was my nerdy pillow with my imaginary friend in which I'm not daring to spoil it until it is revealed on one of the climax posts of all time in my blog. Hint: his favorite color was light brown. That's the first hint I unlocked after Treasure Island but we'll get into more hints later in my blog. Hey, I got an idea for hints. My first hint was a favorite color. Check! Other than a pillow, I got Undercover and The Book Theif for Christmas, but my dad gave me some extra bonus: The Adventures of Tom Sawyer (Dalmatian Press Edition). I guess it was exactly a good idea that I might be getting into a book, but I called it a bonus. Bonuses do not count on the goodreads reviews according to the main storyline rules of pure imagination and my list of goals I'm trying to accomplish on. My sister Lauren had a book I just read in one week and a half. It was dedicated to YA Literacy Week of 2013 (April 14-20) in my opinion. You heard me right: "The Fault in Our Stars" by John Green. My dad recommemded this book for high school girls, but Lauren thinks the comprehension was too easy so she can try for it I guess. The rest of my book gifts were delayed for the next day which is December 26, the day after Christmas. Me and my dad ordered them on Super Saturday December 21 - the winter solistice day.
        A few days later, New Year's Eve came. We had the last hours of 2013 writing resolutions, waiting, did the countdown, made some noise, watched the Seattle Needle fireworks, and stayed up until 1:15pm. The next morning deals with Rose Parade and the granddaddy of all football bowls (The Rose Bowl). Today, we placed the Christmas decorations away because the holidays are 100% over. We decided to make room for a new bookshelf which is mammoth-taking. Although we wrapped up the holidays, I don't think whether or not a van or a Explorer may want to clean out. Happy Holidays, merry Christmas, happy 2014 and sorry I'm late about this folks.

Song: Need a Little Love by Hanah Montana

No comments:

Post a Comment