Sunday, January 5, 2014

Top Ten Goals/Resolutions For 2014

Top Ten Tuesdays was dedicated to the Broke and the Bookish.

This year, I got a plan for my world of imagination and books besides the bonuses and what-nots.

1. Do the prequels to Maximum Ride: The Complete Saga sometime around 2014. It has to be two.
2. Where She Went by Gayle Forman. Yup, definitely a sequel from so-last year's read of If I Stay.
3. The Heroes of Olympus. Really, is this exactly what my sister Simone "forced" me to read?! Hah! The last installment is coming soon in nine months or less.
4. The rest of the fairy tales, Narnia and Arabian Nights. Are you kidding me? Why is this taking so long to finish it up just in time for Enchanted and beyond?
5. Dragons in Our Midst, Penelope, Undercover and Stardust. I had never seen the films of Penelope and Stardust before, but I had to read the books first.
6. Girl in a Cage and Princess Academy. I barely read Girl in a Cage, but I heard one part of Princess Academy. It really was a past, but to sum things up, I had to read them.
7. The rest of the Merlin trilogy by James Mallory. I had to read the last two; but oh well, I read Merlin's Mistake before.
8. The Hobbit. I had seen the films, but the lyrics to the song in the beginning of the book was different.
9. The rest of Maximum Ride. I had to go and stop at #7 to hold onto the last book until Enchanted is 100% completely done.
10. The rest of the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series and the rest of the Uglies tetralogy.
11. Shakespeare stuff. I was part of the Thespian world since last year, but lucky me I must be new with minimal knowledge. Use sparknotes.com!
12. Enchanted and beyond... it needs to be unlocked after all of the adventures were complete in the main storyline to move on to its ultimate and ongoing phrase yet.

And finally, happy reading and may the odds be ever in your favor!

No comments:

Post a Comment