Friday, January 3, 2014

EXTRA: The Adventures of Tom Sawyer Dalmatian Press Edition Book Review

        What a good classic, but it was an easy and a quick read you will own at the Dollar Store. If you recognized Tom Sawyer when you're a kid, you may carry on with the story to your kids with this classic. It's been cherished and very well-done written for older elementary students, but younger elementary students may find the book interesting if they're at the second grade reading level or more. Even though it was a quick bonus received from Dad, I think I perhaps may be ready for every single detail later in the future to find the true meaning of a book. I guess the adaptation for the Dalmatian Press seems fine and it's a quick read for over two hours. Previous classics from Dalmatian I read last year were Anne of Green Gables (I also read the Illustrated Junior Library Masterpiece Collection uncut with some illustrations), Oliver Twist (I also read the Sterling uncut edition of the book), Alice in Wonderland (one of my favorite childhood books and several adaptations I enjoyed), Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm and The Wizard of Oz. And that was the first ever intermission break double feature, thanks for reading and I'll see you next time. Kudos! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment