Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Top Ten Books I'm So Looking Forward to For Bookish What-Nots

This Top 10 Tuesday is brought to you live on the Broke and the Bookish. Sorry about the day's delay folks. Here are the ten things I never read it before in my life but to appeal into it:

1. Movie screenplays. I already started on J.J. Abram's Superman and guess what? I'm on page 6 on the Nook Tablet. Last year, I read Monster written by Walter Dean Myers for school. It was really a good read to be adapted into an MTV original movie.
2. Fanfics. I was trying to get into the Sonic Underground Remake by Julayla, but the reader's block quickly messed me up which it caused me to stop it from happening. Did you know that 10% of all fanfics were worth an excellent job?
3. Nonfiction. I researched for the US Social Studies Semester One Final: a movie poster to put up with, but luckily I found more info about Elizabeth Cady Stanton. Also, I got an over 100-paged quick versions of biographies with illustrations of Rosa Park and Abe Lincoln for "Who Was..." series. My dad "forced" me to read this genre, but nothing occurred, for I have to pay close attention to what I would rather do.
4. Finish the series. I had lots of series to just finish it up. 6th grade: When I read Harry Potter #1 in the entire thing through, I got bored into the Magician's Nephew but I had to stop in order to do some English reading for school. When I did the task, I was starting to feel complete with Harry Potter and move on to the movie adaptations. Up until recently, on the Cinco de Mayo of last year, I learned that this series was like Wizards of Waverly Place meets The Hunger Games British style. I believe we're not going to do that, but then the slide just switched to the Twilight. Come on, seriously? The preacher was like sarcastic with Jacob Black. I was so glad I hadn't read the Twilight series, but I had to revise the whole thing around just so to make everyone else feel happy when they read all about my true story of imagination and my love for a friend. I never read paranormal stuff in print, but I would rather read my favorite story blogs: Dawn and Cadence. Series I need to finish up were If I Stay, Stargirl, Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, Inheritance Cycle, Uglies, Merlin by James Mallory, Maximum Ride, fairy tales, and The Chronicles of Narnia. Series I just finished finally: Percy Jackson and the Olympians (finished summer of 2012).
5. Comic Books. I already read the Star Wars Long Time Ago Volumes 1 & 2 and the Shadow of the Empire. I read the bit of manga when I was a kid. Now I need to do something about comics, speaking of this, I will decide to eventually.
6. More classics. Oh, what the day to go have more vocabulary in my mind.
7. More YA. This is going to have more fun out there.
8. Plays. I already read four plays before: Sleeping Walter, The Mouse That Roared, Anything Goes and 4AM (Is anybody out there?). Now comes Shakespeare in most well-known plays I will read.
9. Technical stuff. I already read some of this in Senior English, but lucky me, I got ehow and wikihow on my stuff to do with instructions in my head. I got DragoArt taken care of for my drawings, but now comes the road after HS graduation.
10. News. I read some, watched some and write some into the journals rarely. I'll keep it up with myself ever since junior year.

Thanks and Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment