Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Chapter 6: A Field Trip

        Friday night on February 7, I was so glad that the Drama Regionals got postponed for the next two weeks - much time to memorize the monologues. We worked on the monologues over the weekend, but I chilled out all weekend until very little time to finish my homework. I did two pieces just in time for turning-it in. I slept, got up, had my chocolate milk, took a shower, got dressed and finished getting ready for the day. I had breakfast at school and decided to read. We went to UW for a Band Festival on February 11. We go to the Meany Hall, watched groups, performed on stage and took our group pictures - one is serious and the other looks funny. After that, we waited a half hour, attended the master class, and had lunch. My mom and I went to the library with the cafe on the right when you enter inside. There you get to buy all of the goodness and I ended up drinking the best juice from Nantucket. We went back to school and chilled out in the band room until 2:20pm at which point, where I go home on the bus. Man, these two weeks of discovering new places is very good but on a Saturday night, which is February 15, I ordered the books from Amazon. I'm not spoiling the titles yet until I post them as reviews on the blog. Last Saturday, I woke up at 5:35am to get ready for Regionals. We went on the bus at 6:50am and we left at 7 in the morning. It took like about two hours to go the Capital High. Have you ever attended there? If not, this is the school that is home to the same mascot I had at Kamiakin Junior High (if you haven't read the beginning of my true blog story of life as a YA, this is home to the Cougars). I was J122, believe me; I did the monologues on Round 2 in one of the A-Pod rooms. I had a great time for the rest of the day, even though the Regionals took place on my sister's 14th birthday. At the end of the weekend, did you know what is Canada? Canada is right above our state of Washington, not just here but the whole USA. Thanks and hope you enjoyed the Sochi Olympics.

Song: Anyway You Want It, We Built This City on the Rocky Road

No comments:

Post a Comment