Friday, February 7, 2014

The Lone Ranger 2013 Movie Review

This movie is about a young boy who hears a story told by an Indian. From an Indian's perspective is about how he and his friend The Lone Ranger wrecked the train and how they go on numberous adventures which made me so confusing (somewhat), that I was like "What?! What was wrong with this piece of wandering stuff?" I already saw the first half of the movie but we never got to finish the other half due to the fact that we go home. This movie really was supposed to be based on a true story, but then it was adapted from a popular TV show. This is really depressing and much of a disappointment that I could forget the whole entire thing, hopefully I'll see it again at one time someday. 3/5 stars should be okay, but it's alright. Seen on January 15, 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment