Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Superman by J. J. Abrams - The Movie Screenplay Review

        This script is very awesome, but I know; it's so PG-13 rated that it looks like ideas went into my mind and I was like "Woah! I want to do this and that by paper and pencil to write/jot and draw it down." It's like off of the reader's block just in time to revive my fanfic reading and do it all over again. I mean seriously, the prophecy in the end reacts in the way that some hero can overthrow the main villain in the reboot so he can save the home planet and keeps his promise to his love. It looks much similar to my video game in Pure Hero Ending that I selected as Best Case Scenario to add up to my essay. I had written endless love songs of my nerdy imaginary friend that I go "I'm so tired of the same topic. Let's try something else." How about ice cream? Valentine's poem with that useless same topic coming up? Or better yet - try for Broke and the Bookish?
        At the beginning of the script, when Kal-Zor takes over Krypton, it's like Sonic Underground meets The Angel Experiment. I mean, what the heck about communism over that fictional planet. Literally, Jor-El and his wife had to give up Kal-El, just so to send him off to our world where Max and the Flock lives (that's Earth). Kal-El was renamed Clark by the Kent couple because of the dimples and he was raised at Smallville. No wonder why that ordinary kid gets transformed into a superhero for what reason at one winter when he was fourteen (he grew up with powers since he was a baby). That was much of an infamous moment of "Some heroes were born, others are made.". Also, as the story progresses, Clark meets up with Lois at the college dorm where there's some partying going on until some interuption where most drunken people leave for a late night fun. Clark was undeclared and Lois went major in journalism. Things get driven on a business turn such as the Daily Planet interviews and such newspaper company whatnots. From almost halfway through the script and up to near the end (pgs.), this captures "the stranger" from zero to hero and it's like a brief phenomenon of what it looks like to be famous (you get it - the extended edition of 15 minutes of being famous). When the extended time of being famous comes to an end, everything changed. Of the ancient prophecy, I believe I'm not going to spoil the ending: seriously it's so predictable and so similar to the prophecy made by the Oracle from SU, the show I'm going to watch really badly (just one episode per day before the XP lifecyle ending - Goal: Finish it off by April 8, 2014 (my dad's 59th birthday is on the XP deadline)). I believe I recommend it to newbies of "the Nerd social group" and upward in level of Nerds.

No comments:

Post a Comment