Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Chapter 8: Multicultural Week(end) - My Stagefright and All

Preface Observation: This is before the Multicultural Weekend. I'm at 1579.5 miles on my pure imagination journey in 2014.

Hypothesis Prediction: If I were to get going with The Blind Side whether or not, then it can increase the saving of the last thirteen episodes for future use of reach to Max #4 because more miles could save us 15% or more along the way to lifetime wish fulfillment.

Learning Target: Enjoy your weekend!

Story: At the beginning of the weekend, we had the organization class with quick reminders about what to do for the job later in the future. Afterward, we go home from school. We chilled out for hours until my mom calls us to get ready to go to our Multicultural show. We did go there. When my act came, I got stagefrighted by end of third verse from "Be Thou My Vision", but I never got to do the last two verses. I misunderstood it. I blew it. It all came down to just the beginning of everything fulfilled in the future. I am going to miss the stage in 32 more get-ups because I'll be gone from Drama with my peers. First time I've ever experienced because I just picked up the fortune left behind saying "Greed leads to poverty." My stagefright blew me away by forgetting the words. Everyone clapped at me and it was all I could've handled the microphone any longer. I swear this is not over. I should've done that, but my parents told me I handled maturity behavior. I'm still autistic and crying that I ended too early. I could've done one more night, but that didn't happen for I got one night only and things revolved.
        Imagine my fate being fallen between my imaginary friend and me - never wanting to know where art thou Black Blazer. I'm like a Juliet of Forks and he's like the Romeo of Forks. That's kind of a better love story than Twilight. A pair of star-crossed lovers, fallen upon the deadly fate being warned by the Oracle. My mom, Simone and I missed the other half of the show (Act II) and my life slipped away into a never-ending story about changing the world and other extreme issues to be solved like medical miracles to cure every single sickness and disease. Later, my family, excluding Simone went to DQ. I had a mini Confetti Cake blizzard. Quick flashback: When I was little, me and Lauren ran around the manger in circles for hours until 8 o'clock at night. I threw the halo down saying, "I'm done!" and left. The people laughed at the kids for being fun and entertaining. The next Christmas, I touched the baby and it cried. Animals followed and beat it up. I used to spin in mirrors when I was little for I had come a long way from a two-year old typical autistic kid with a classic twist of being mild-moderate to a 18-year old who had her first stagefright and still having my issues with autism to just go away. You know, being a kid is cool but puberty happens in the end when you go to some secondary school - jr. high or middle school. I got a similarity - when Dad was 33, he got stagefrighted for the first time in public speaking.
        Here I am about 13 years later... "It's not over yet! I'm sorry!" In 32 more get-ups, my ASB life will "get no more security patches to fix" - meaning... graduation. Next year, the Multicultural show will come back and people said it's okay for you to audition again. And before you know it, I'm going to be the next American Idol or either the next X factor. It's Senior Year 2 - the school year of resolutions to make myself free from boredom. Who cares about my singing? Everybody cares for me. They were so friendly all around me. Very emotional enough to never forget the day I got stagefrighted for the first time after all of my previous experiences on stage.
        The next morning, I feel much better after 10 hours of sleep. I let my worries go away and made me want to have another opportunity to fix one little mistake about the stagefright. The accompaniment for the choir may be a good thing to deal with, but I had afterthoughts about stagefright. The rest of the weekend turned out to seemed to be recovering, especially on Monday for Poetry Alive!

Song: We Didn't Start The Fire by Billy Joel

No comments:

Post a Comment