Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Deloved Enough to Have Friendship

     When my friends criticized me when I was a kid, I was biased about talking back. The bullies even changed my middle name to “Mommy” which is so stupid enough to know. It made me feel unaware then and now, I’m feeling embarrassed and sad. I want to handle my real middle name of “Marie” and I did throughout my whole life. Also, my friends force me to kiss as a kid. It was definitely not my time. I wished I would send my peers to the principal’s office for this. That’s how peer pressure happens when I was a kid. In the end, I was left alone to go to the school library and do endless possibilities from the encyclopedia. As a kid, I was very limited and I could expand my knowledge a bit more.

     When I go to Salem, I left everything in grade school behind and imagination was taken away. The middle school was so strict in imagination that it’s nothing left to creativity to happen, so I dive into the Harry Potter series. In the end of the Sorcerer’s Stone, my mom reminded me to read the Chronicles of Narnia, but it never happened, for I got easily bored over The Magician’s Nephew and place it on hold for a long time until I feel like it in the beginning of 2013. My mom switched almost everything in the schedule and I was kicked into Resource. I wasn’t ready for history. It made me distracted for the whole entire school year. I could’ve learned that if I expand my knowledge from the encyclopedia. When I switched schools, imagination starts to come back bit by bit over a few years until high school came along. I enjoyed friendship in the Transition programming, but it’s too easy for me to handle with all of those easy problems. When junior year came, I was back into Resource and now everything changed. I was lonely, struggling and sad about my friendship. I was proud of the way I improve Social Skills in Chirichigno’s class. If I do it differently if something happens like this in the future, I would’ve been useless in communication. No, no changes occur. Everything has changed forever, especially when it comes to morals I've heard for the past seven years and I had become such a loving person whose pride has to be taken away to know friends a bit better everyday.

     When I was eighteen, I still got the opportunity to have friendship to its fullest before it goes away forever. Now, I hear my gen peers talk to each other in what we call as millenials. As millenials, I should show my peers something that will spend their time enjoying life outside technology. My life is completely unplugged with knowledge full of reading sources, texts and what-not, especially when it comes to digital mode. My blog is 100% digital as it is as a reading source. It can be told through fictional blogs I read from Candence to Leah, through fanfiction, through internet sensation, and through other stuff happening in the world. My blog is not just a diary, but it was told through pure imagination and it could be entertaining enough to have all the hints taken care of and reveal what is it. One step at a time Nat, one step at a time. Natalie, you've made it there. You did 495 people out there in your world you figured it out when you're nine to ten. You did it excellent, a good gal; a wonderful student.

        Thanks for all the fun I did so far... so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment