Sunday, April 20, 2014

Chapter 7: The CP Final Presentation

        It was a rainy Thursday when the Senior meeting was held at the Fieldhouse on April 17, 2014. My mom took home my dark red cap and gown, and a white stole with blue writing to be put in my room. I did a good job on my CP FINAL Presentation, that I finally get to meet the requirements held for the entire class of 2014. It's "Teen Volunteering Opportunities 101" aka "Behind the Scenes @ JHS"! Sorry, this video to be posted was cancelled due to privacy. On the overview of the 66-minute video, millenials should volunteer more often than just relying on technology. They should get it over with overtime. I had over 15 minutes of talking that literally made my autism go away for a bit. I should've shown other classes a bit better, while my Senior English teacher will borrow my Lexar jade green flashdrive from me. After school, I had 2 hours and 30 minutes worth of striking and stocking to make room for the Multicultural show coming up. Then, I go home, do my homework, chill out and had a usual Friday with minor changes. A few hours later, my family had a Good Friday service. It was much of the commemoration, reflection and rememberance of the past year and the first quarter of this year; not just that but it can be a sunny day to be beloved. Without Easter, life was useless without bunnies. With Easter, there's no such thing as Easter bunnies, it's only in your imaginative minds.

        Thanks Mom for the Little Bits Therapeutic Riding Center opportunity for next year, along with my own resolutions coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment