Thursday, October 31, 2013

An Honest Ending to First Quarter Part 2: Trick-or-Treat

        When we go home, I heard that my mom and Gloria helped with the clothing to be placed in the truck and I should've done this before I left. I had fun and did my homework a bit. We went to church, had dinner, and eventually we had a candy walk and a lesson of generosity. Takers were borrowers and they steal stuff. For example, a hobo steals a $20,000 Ford Diesel truck, or a 13-in-a-half-year old thief that stole the precious gumball machine with pink gumballs, or a poor prositute that stole Victoria's Secret beauty for daily late night makeup for a strip club. That's why takers borrow stuff, so that givers know that the stuff was never returned. Givers give half of their lives giving glory to no matter what faith they had - they never stop learning that it's better to give than to receive. In the end, they will never repay them back because you'll have a reward for this.
        Today is Halloween and before you know it, the night is going to be the best thing for your lives! You know, a spooky night to come up with. Thanks so much for reading and thanks again for supporting me, and here's a special song just for you.

Songs: Welcome to My Nightmare, Thriller by Michael Jackson

        Thanks and Happy Halloween! See you next time. Oh and did you know that Halloween came from the Celtic people? They celebrate it to mark a new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment