Thursday, October 17, 2013

Chapter 3: October Vote Part 2: Homework and Such Important Moments

        The next day, I finished source four during study skills class. I read a little bit and headed of to ASL class. We watched a very boring, but interesting 2nd edition of Deaf culture and hearing culture difference because they talk about the communications the Deaf people have since 2001. On 3rd period, we learned more information about perpendicular stuff. 4th period, rehearsals. Lunch break for a half hour, but I'm getting back some fresh air due to the handling and the playing so much. I voted for prince/king and princess/queen, but I never got to vote for a jester. Sorry. 5th period, my teacher handed me out homework after I graph out a rabbit population. Notecards to write down vocab words and a section to take notes. WHAT?! Are you kidding me? 6th period, I got revisions to take. Editing is a good process of how to be a writer. If your literature teacher sees the mistakes, I get to handle with the rest of it, so that it claims as final draft.
        After school, I went to the library. I do my homework for fifteen minutes. We went to the little theater. And it took like over an hour to sort stuff and accessories as organizing in the box. After that, I headed home, got some McNuggets, and did my homework. While I blog, when I check out the viewers, it looks like more people were spreading my senior year out. Someday, I will be famous. I did my homework, had dinner, did my homework, put on my pjs on, got milk and a piece of pear, brushed my teeth and go to bed.
        The next morning, I got up, had chocolate milk, took a shower, got dressed, had a blueberry muffin and a piece of meat, and finished getting ready for the day. I went to school, asked a trusted adult to see if my geometry teacher was there, but we ended up knowing that she'll be back in just a second. We really don't know, but I knew what to do to get out of the office area. I saw someone that read one of my books I just reviewed when I get there in time for blogging out of my dear diary. I see more people growing, adding Phillipines into my blog. I was so satisfied of my popularity growing and growing.
        We learned more about our social behavior on what's expected and unexpected when playing games. I was a bit left out about talking with friends at lunch, because I learned about the social behavior from LPs - the commands the narrator put up with. After we learned of social behaviors when playing a game, some of us worked on homework while others read or just chill out. I read up until I get to the "Nor" word. I hear Coco screaming outside, like a dumbed-down, drunk woman in labor. As I hear the screams, I go from "Nor" until end of paragraph. And I abruptly ended up a bit. Anymore interruptions? A bit of talking from two guys. Anymore? Nope. OK. I read a little bit from start of next paragraph until end of page when I hear the typing of a computer and magical chimes. I started on the next page but it ended the chapter. So where were I? Yes, next chapter. I read from start of next chapter until end of the line. 3rd period, we learned about more constructing, "fish tails" and what-nots. After a break, we go on Geometer Sketchpad. 5th period came along, we did a quick trip to seven billion. I ended up with tons of homework, knowing that I could end up being study fatigue and ready for passing tests and pop quizzes. So far, I passed a few vocab quizzes in Biology with flying colors. When I go home, I ate a grilled cheese sandwich, a strawberry granola bar, and pineapples. I watched a bit, and with Mom's help on ordering sleeves and Band Geek T-Shirts, ProImages would like to say "Thanks for everything! Now the order is in progress right now, chill out whatever you want to do while waiting for an order to come out with the rest!"
        I chilled out and had time to get ready to have updates for another Family Night coming up after population study as I feel "study fatigued". I had fun together, but for dinner, I got lasagna (FINALLY!)! Instead of singing behind the chairs, we partied on the floor. That's so unusual. Afterward, we had an important lesson: I believed that there's freedom of speech at schools besides religion, but I heard several people who got suspended for spreading the Gospel. I heard of the Constitutional rule from last year, while in resource government/US history class. So that's why I live in America my whole entire life, I carefully sorted things out for school, for I am a Master Student (a senior and a 12th grader). After that, I went back to the sancturary where I was trying to put the cones and balls away, but the kids sorta worn me out due to "Tag! You're it!" game. They're a bit rowdy. And then, everything went quiet. I was so exhausted that I cleaned things up and I waited for my dad to get in the car, so I came up with additional designs, but despite getting late, I added a few more: "Band Geek" in Planet Typography and "Thespian" in Cursive font with the Drama symbol colored gold, continuing the front cover page of my Life journal and final touches on music notes. I went to bed afterward.

Song: Don't Stop Believing by Journey

No comments:

Post a Comment