Thursday, October 31, 2013

Dreams

Dream on
You teenage girl
That's much too young and unprepared
For the big world
To face reality
Keep calm
And carry on
You lovers
You fools
You seekers
You everyone else
I can see the bright light
In the universe
In hopes that
My life will be found
For the next 5-6 years
Of my precious life
As we know it
From the Prologue
And onward
I remember
All of the adventures I seek from
The very beginning
But now I had to keep moving on
Within my life onward
But still
Within the key
To my prince's past
And within the key
To the not too distant future
On my own
We may defeat the darkness
Of those nightmares
And we made a vow
To destroy the curse
And keep our promise to my God
And to the girl of his dreams
One day on our Last Story
of the Ultimate Goal
On our journey mastered
And completed
Thus the lifetime wish shall be fulfilled
Within our forgiving last kiss
Like the wings of the angel
Soaring through the night
And I'll be back to reality
The only way out
Knowing that I'm carrying on
The dreams and imagination
And passing down
For generations to come
Every generation has a story
In a most different, original way
But the imagination and dreams
Keep the same way
As it was before
Here we are now...

Yours truly,
Natalie Marrujo

No comments:

Post a Comment