Monday, October 14, 2013

Chapter 3: October Vote Part 1: A Weekend

        During homeroom, we discussed about homecoming royalty for my ultimate school year to vote for. I was thinking where did the polls go on Haiku. The result: coming soon. The field trip was scheduled for Wednesday November 13, because we're going to hear musicians rehearse Beethoven's Symphony No. 6. Remember one February day, I went to hear musicians perform. It's very breathtaking. Afterward, we had some lunch and hot cocoa. We went over to Pike Place market and we see men throwing fish shouting "Hey-Yar!" I saw a mudfish on display as seen on the news on the television. We took a tour on the inside and I ended up having pizza and brownies and sweets. We ended up with Rocky Mountain sweets to buy. It's really good. And finally we ended up buying fish mittens. I think that's a great idea for selling for profit, it's part of my textile and bookmark store. We went home, took an hour off and we headed back to school. But this time, we went to Bellevue College for the last basketball game. We saw our Lady Rebs being defeated and we ended up heading home, empty-handed.
        On with the story, rain began to pour steady as I was typing, the computer got a bit wet for it's hydrophobic, so I dried up the screen as I went to English class. I was starting to think about the backstory of my three main characters from Utopia Saga, but I ended up a bit distracted. So that's why I should never give out a backstory too much unless I'm at some point bit by bit but not at the beginning. If I got my research paper done, there's going to be another smiley face to post it on the checklist. Again, life is a bit bigger than just checklists.
        The next morning, I came up eventually with an idea of reviewing a vocab for the quiz. I spelled it carefully and quickly, for I got 100% of the spelling and the result: look at the incredible monster truck backflip. That's so EPIC! XD After that, I reviewed the vocabulary sheet really quick, put it in my backpack because I knew the meanings of new words. For example: autotroph is the producer of food supply and energy source from the sun while heterotroph is the consumer of food supply and energy source from the sun. For example: All cows eat grass, even the goats, sheep and other livestock including horses join the cows in eating grass. I read a bit, had reviewed ASL Unit 1 and got ahead of cardial numbers. The new numbers were 16-21. And we played BattleShip ASL description style of apparel. Then I took a test on Chapter 2 of Geometry. Then more music. And I had lunch - Asian food. And on the note from the cookie, it says "You deserve special treatment this week. Enjoy dessert." I was so lucky enough to have dessert and have my relationship to revive more life and "untangle" the road to the ultimate goal. 5th period, I had a vocab quiz. I did it without my speech therapist's help, because I'm getting good at new words to learn and discovering new music to listen. We tried for a poster, but eventually we're not sure of this, so I ended up drawing the sun and colored it 100% yellow. At the end of the day, the polls are up and going, so I try for a vote. But however, it did not happen. So I head on home on the bus, had fun, ate dinner, had more fun reading forums and heading off to bed.
        Saturday, I got up in the morning, got my chocolate milk, took a shower, got dressed, and headed off to school. Looks like the community is doing the fall fix-up for a homecoming week coming up. We did the props, the setting, the costumes, and I finally got to see the booth. After that, I go back home. My family and I head to church, so we set-up the kids area downstairs. First of all, I woke the teddy bears up to sit on the rocking chair in hopes that the little kids will be here to play with. We didn't go to Piecora's but instead, we ended up having fast-food, for which it sorta sucks. That's one problem of the healthy habit. Sunday, we went to church. I heard of China as part of the missions. After that, we cleaned up the kids area, had some food for Arby's; I'm sick of fast-food, OK!!!!!!!! :( Next time, go for the more healthier stuff than this. After that, I had to do my homework. After the Environmental Impact Report, I was like a "studious studier", though I have worked out for 40 minutes or so.
        A few hours later, we had dinner. It's cod fish with kale, biscuits and cottage cheese. For a fruit, I had oranges. And for dessert, I got Cosmic brownies. After dinner, I go to bed. The next morning, I woke up, had chocolate milk, took a shower, got dressed, had peanut butter toast and finished getting ready for school.
       When I go to school, I put my Symphonic Band folder and instrument in my locker and I headed off to class. I make-up things up mostly. And I blogged of what next. Afterward, I read a little bit and headed off to yet another class. We learned of what kind of languages and schools are there in ASL. In 3rd period, we learned more info of lines and arcs. I got homework: do the back of the worksheet. In 4th period, more music and rehearsal. And I had lunch. 5th period, we turn in the Environmental Impact Report. But first, when I came into the biology room for the umpteenth time, I wrote "What's the printer name for rm 178?" and got homework: Section 5-1 and notes. What?! New rule for the day: 2 hours of reading - 1hr of S.S. and 1hr for L.A. (pure imagination with unlockable premium items and the LP key), 6hrs of homework - very studious indeed. We calculated problems like how many offsprings per year (for example: 1 pair of rabbits = 6 offspring). After continuing the poster, we ended up a bit unfinished. On 6th period, since everyone else catched up on me, we're going to do source 4. By Tuesday, we're going to turn-it in. Thursday - source 5 in 2 paragraphs. And by the Thursday - we have to turn-it in. And on the next week, the final source and at the end of Part 3. The Research Paper Parts 1-3 has to be printed 100% complete once when I'm all 100% done with the sources and everything in it.

Hope you enjoyed your weekend. So what's yours?

Does one of my real-life friends win Homecoming Queen? Jester? King? Prince & Princess? Find out in Part 2.

Song: Cecilia, Your'e Breaking My Heart by Paul Simon and Garnfunkel (this song reminds me much of Life of Pi)

No comments:

Post a Comment