Monday, October 21, 2013

Chapter 4: Homecoming Week Part 1: Research? Check!

        Several days later, I turned-in my laptop in exchange for a loaner. The loaner has to be back by 3 in the afternoon today. But apparently, I just showed up that I lost my USB flashdrive. Don't worry, the flashdrive will eventually show up for the day. It's in my pencil pocket on the netbook case. Monday is Fashion Disaster Day. I enjoyed the competition so far, so good that I would like to be part of the competition one day. Tuesday is Hawaiian Day - yet, another Tech day - makeup. I discovered that there's mostly coming from Ben Nye - get it, Ben Nye in Aussie accent. Haha. Wednesday, is Seattle Sports Day. At home, we had Mariner stuff, and as a result, I got Mariner earrings. We watched the sandwich making contest and I already got my Seahawks hat last year. Now concert came tonight. I was very proud of myself for doing two pieces of music.
        Thursday, we had Cops and Robbers day, we played games of Tic-Tac-Toe and we played Battleship color clothing style. During homeroom, I reviewed the vocab for Friday's pop quiz, I did extras on homework, and I did the Tundra Plants document to finish it up. I read a bit and had lunch and enjoyed some chill out time, but the search game worth it, ending up with car keys.

Song: We Are the Champions by Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment