Thursday, October 31, 2013

An Honest Ending to First Quarter Part 1: Makeup? Check!

        Monday October 28, 2013: I woke up, took a shower, got dressed and finished getting ready for school. Usual day happened - critique on Fall Concert band, beginning of reviews for Ecology, etc. Clothing drive starts as me and my sister Lauren did donate 4 bags of used clothing of 2 bags for each person per day. I did my homework, had dinner, and go to bed. Tuesday, same routine - after school, we finished make-up. Man, I had a long list of makeup items from fair powder to the unused makeup kit, from the foundation to the variety of cremes. I made it up with the peers' help on Excel. My list is Fall 2013 Drama Makeup. Check! I go home, had a break, and do my homework. When I do my homework, I had dinner. I got back to homework, put on my pjs, had fun, brushed my teeth and went to bed. I finished the Unit 2 Study Guide, which is a good thing. But before I was sent off to bed, my mom gave me a letter and it's a card from Tina and Susie. My day is really good, but I was feeling better from a cold. I invited them to 4am (Is anyone out there?) the play by writing a reminder to get the tickets.
        The next day, we discussed about the things we like and things we wish we would like to change. Here are my likes and dislikes: I like reading, writing, blogging, drawing, playing CoolMath games, listening to music, and watching videos on the Nook tablet. What I dislike and wish to improve were connecting with friends, science and paperwork. My parents wish I would like to change is homework, which seems dragging on annoying (well, kinda.). The only way to get rid of the huge amount of homework is that I had to do it for a few hours without ever stopping. Man, I had to keep myself busy in order to have bonus credit and a possible scholarship in which I'm hoping for.
         I did my Geometry homework, head to class, and did problem 6 example as written from homework. We learned of triangle inequalities and inequal probabilities. I did my first half of the worksheet. It's really easy from scratch. During Biology, I took the Unit 2 test and I did very good that I had 26/30 points, meaning that I got most of the multiple choice test done. I quickly did the paperwork test, which it takes time. Afterward, I got 60 points and read a bit. I blogged about the day and I headed out to lunch. There's a country blues band down there right next to the vending machines, which is very nice that I can see from the distance. We go home on the bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment