Friday, October 4, 2013

The Red and Pink Hat in the Making

        At 7:20pm, last night, I got the red yarn. I started on the adult version of the red hat. 27 minutes later, I started listening to music. I came up with songs to be posted on my blog from the Nook tablet such as the Battle Mix of One Girl Revolution for my 18th birthday post which is coming soon in over 3 in a half months and my first ever song posted. I can't wait to show everybody I have accomplished for the last 18 years of my life. It took me 2 hours and 8 minutes to do so, but at 9:28pm, I take a break, got my pjs on, got milk, brushed my teeth, and went to bed. But before I go to bed, I draw a picture of what matters the most: here is me on the Pequod. I said, "Is it 4am? There she blows!" It's actually 4am in my imagination, but there's a whale coming out of the ocean and spouting water from the humpback.
        At 5:45am, I woke up in the morning, got some chocolate milk, took a shower, got dressed and finished getting ready for yet another day of school. In my dreams, I research and surf the web, listening to music but the eerie sound woke me up mindly.
        1st period, I played Cranium and Uno with friends in a conversational way. It took like over an hour to play. 3rd period, we learned more of linear angles - alternate interior, alternate exterior, consecutive interior and veritcal angles. 5th period, we took a test on Unit 1. I did terrible, so I got 13/30 points. I was such a sore no good at scientific methods, but I got limited experiences due to the chemicals of autism. All I had to do is correct the questions right away so I need some extra more points and get a better grade on the test. After the test, I did geometry homework like extremely fast. I got good skills on Algebra I and knew how to isolate the x. I did this really quick like lightning with much thinking to do. Overall, it was a very good day at school. And then, before you know it, I thought that I got 3h and 23m down, 46h and 27m left to go on my Culminating Project. One source down and five more to go, according to the research planner. After school, right away, I continue working on the red adult-size hat. But first, at lunch, I had pizza and chocolate milk, went on the bus and headed home. My mom went with me to Les Schwab. I started on the pink hat for me to wear on Pink Day.
        Afterward, while on the way, I color it in my picture to frame it to one of the youth leaders at the church because family night continues in just a few hours. What am I thinking of? What matters the most was the picture of me whale-watching at 4am, those past pure imaginative pictures in my Life journal or the nearly future imaginative pictures I came up with overtime. While we're at church, I had Swedish meatball sandwich. It's very good, but the tomato reminds me of the half-acid, half- neutral sauce I just learned in Biology class. During youth group, I am ready to sing 1,000 times better than before (which is first time here). I go crazy with the rest of us and just praised. Afterward, the Spanish go downstairs while we stay here. I enjoyed Bestest Friends Forever. One time, my friends betrayed me long ago, in the latest days of grade school. I should've talked to the office staff about this situation and then I would've be free. I learned of the elephant and the dog as friends forever since like a few months back.
        The next day, I enjoyed the ASL hand shapes from the alphabet. I learned it in this way. I reviewed the words and I eventually am learning something new. We went to homeroom, so I knitted a hat. I had a great time. After a full day, working on a pink hat, my mom thinks that it's long enough to do so I snipped it off. And I watched the LPs, had a sandwich, and searched for a needle, but the only one is the orange one in a box downstairs in my room. Yeah, I get it. A needle!
        The next morning, I get to wear the pink hat, but for now, the red hat gets to go to the Student Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment