Tuesday, May 6, 2014

All But Max

Hey! I am saving the last ten episodes of Sonic Underground for future use that leads to Protectors pentalogy from Maximum Ride. Although I am waiting for the right time while trying to finish the school year, I can count on how many miles in 2014. (That's minutes and pages combined!) So far I got 1,700 miles this year, meaning it's more adventure and fun in both worlds - real and imaginary. Also, I can count the population growth by chart check of time. The population went from 479 to 495. What a steady growth. Hopefully, it should boom at 853 people by New Year's Eve. In case of Calista's POV, let's go try for The Hunger Games as part of the Banned Books walkthrough for a glance at what lies ahead of the main arc walkthrough. It should be reread when it comes to Goodreads at the climax of the main arc of what's fulfilling through Banned Books. Calista has to do the main part afterward, for she had to go ahead and be with Lala, Dawn and Destiny to do their quartet part as Chorus for the main arc.

Like I said that before, it's like switching perspectives between me and others from the very start. My life is like freewriting. Nonetheless, it may belong upon the resume.

Song: Young Turks by Rod Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment