Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Love Black Blazer

        It continued from "Where He Went" left off, one month later, I went to Idaho on the bus to go to the Holiday Inn in Hayden. There as I walk down in the lobby, I can see him again and I kissed him again. Then, he, his three cousins and I went to Triple Play for pizza dinner. After that, we split up - over half of us went to the waterpark while the other two stayed in the main building for fun.
        On the way to Silverwood, I wonder what he's up to so far. It's been over a month since I missed him so much I just want to come have a touch. I heard his band perform for the audience while I go for rides. I was going to catch up on him to spend a few days off a tour, but I'm loving him to bits since I was almost ten from becoming friends to having a first kiss at sunrise. Now the bits are broken to pieces that my heart never stops pumping for love. I want to sing a love song to him even to the star-crossed time with the daughters of the air. Everything gets back together again when I go to Pavilion 5 for the awards ceremony and I will never forget another reunion for lovemaking, but it's only in my dreams written and untold for the freedom idea. In real life, I don't think that's going to change it but to get married in the future to have kids on my own when the honeymoon's end is near (like starting a family on the last full day). I take him outside Silverwood when I said goodbye to his three cousins and went on our way home on the bus. We went shopping at Spokane Valley Mall, and we went home for over 200 miles until we reach the school. I invited him to come to my house and sleep in different rooms; Emma was just sleeping in my bedroom so I told her to go to bed in her own room with one 14-year old ghost on the way.
        Early the next morning, Emma was just watching Disney Channel while he and I still sleep in different bedrooms, but he was up and ready to get going for the day. I woke up later just in time to watch Sixteen Candles (the 1983 movie that was way better than 16 Wishes the 2010 DCOM). He called us to come downstairs for breakfast. "Good morning," I said, "what did you have?"
        "Oh well, we got corn bread, eggs and ham with orange juice and milk."
        "OK, are you lactose intolerant?"
        "Yes. I had to drink some orange juice, but here's your chocolate milk. You can do it by yourself if you like."
        "Emma is lactose tolerant and so do I."
        We had breakfast together and chilled out for a bit until a bit later when he comes down from the balcony upon the stairs. I stand over him on the balcony - like Romeo and Juliet 417 years after the original publication. I said that I could give him a love song in case of any long splits that occurred to time. He said that's a good idea, so I researched for a love song and I chose My Immortal by Evanescence because this love song was 100% different than the popular, hottest and latest ones we hear in these days. This song reminds so much of him that I can think that what black and red combine with brown to make up of having dark brown, reddish-brown children on our own. It's not our time yet... it's only in my dreams that appear to have been written in my journal and needs to be read by no one as a secret. Think about the shiny stars, think love - it is worth over a million words to describe love. I describe love as star-crossed.
        I remained childless for too long and still is - some of my peers nationwide that I don't know lost their virginity at 17. I was a year too late and occurring. I'm not sexually active, but back then, Black Blazer used to be sexually active and still is since he was 15 to his girlfriend Lola in 2006. He was two years early than an average person, but Lola mentioned to have miscarried a child on New Year's Eve of 2008. That is the last time I heard of the news while we had a meeting earlier this year with Steph. He was instructed by medic people to abstain it a week after New Year's Day 2009 and he broke up with his girlfriend a month later and remained abstained for a while until 2014 when he lost abstinence once again to Bianca Ride. That's very sad of him that he doesn't need to get married. Who cares?! Nobody... THAT'S MESSED UP!!! It ruined his dreams for himself and it ruined my relationship so much no matter how deep things suffer.
        One week later, I thought that everybody is all gone somewhere and there's no one to see me around. I'm on my own for now, I broke up... it looks like I already read Romeo and Juliet, that made everybody else to leave behind and never come back. How sad is it for me to go on my own without assistance. It's time for me to go to the real world and go crazy. Ultimately, I know I lost everything and I know that I'm on my own. I'm not done yet, for I carried the song with me whether I go; knowing I was affected by my feelings. I want to sing to him a love song, but he's gone already to the real world. I didn't know everybody in my world went to the real world to collect as many controversial ideas and controversial topics as they can in order to feel themselves free. What can I do to walk upon the real literary path for the first time since? Did I do something right? Or is it just me, being the first one to enter the real world and collect as many controversial ideas as I can? We'll never know... it's just a dream when I wake up the next morning.
        Upon his departure to go back on the World Tour with his cousins, I offered him a wildfire orange rose. He knows that he will not be there for a Baccalaureate, but eventually will be back on Wednesday June 11 at 11:30pm for senior breakfast, my last performance of school and graduation. He has got the rest of the world tour to do over most of the remaining spring. I'm going to miss him so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment