Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Chapter 9 Part 1: Amber Alert, Hearing Microphones and Retro Funsies You Can't Resist But to Enjoy Yourselves

        Monday, through the early afternoon, I hear the amber alert and it perhaps come from a smartphone. What is amber alert? Amber alert stands for the emergency signal that the child is missing. It was very brief in Auburn that the reports were retained that the child was found later in the day. We've seen amber alerts on TV from child kidnapping to child gone missing somewhere to come back dead or alive.
        Tuesday is a long day for me to have the National Anthem audition taken care of. As a result, the femine vocal jazz quartet had a slot for graduation and for Movin' Up - it's the trombone trio. I was somewhat disappointed that it's alright if I didn't get in. We watched Act I of Arsenic and Old Laces on video and we come up during the last minutes for the dream sequence letter. I wrote it all down to Cameron about something important happening - the initial ceremony on May 19, 2014 @ 3:30 pm sharp.
        Wednesday, it's been a fun day but really... it'll be alright with myself that everything's about to get updated on Facebook for a bit after next week. It happened when retro things are going to be digitally mastered for television, though it already happened after a while back. I guess my generation peers at our school were friendly, but some generation peers surrounding me throughout most of my secondary school life from 8th grade are annoying because of the talking and such things I can't resist but to explore some "note-to-selves" about advice for next time like watching your calories, surf new things on the web, and discover what you're missing when reading a banned book. I know everyone had read "The Alchemist" because it's the story of a person who does alchemistry the old-fashioned way this whole time. I already saw alchemistry in Llandros' walkthroughs like "Immortal Dynasty" and "Midnight Sun". It's really interesting and yet a bit entertaining for me to watch due to all of the magic happening - it's just a story, just because it's an NA book when I go to a 4-year college for a transfer degree (e.g. let's say Associate in Arts and Bachelor in Arts). Also everyone read "The Kite Runner". It's about boys in Afganistan and yet it was supposed to be based on the true story in my opinion.

To Be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment