Tuesday, May 20, 2014

I'm Stil 3/4 of the Show of Leading Up to Protectors!

Hey! Guess what everybody, I got great news and some terrible news after The Blind Side. The good news is that I'm saving the last ten episodes of Sonic Underground for future use, but lucky me. I love Maximum Ride so much that I can't wait for the Protectors pentalogy. The other half of her series needs to be unlocked after Narnia which is going to be unlocked after the fairy tale page measurement mark of eighths. The bad news is I am going to be completely busy with my homework that is supposed to be due within the last days of school (usually the last weeks as in the last eighth of the school year). I'm going to turn in every last bit of missing assignments in so that way I will be able to graduate on time and get it over with in at least one more year of schooling according to the IEP. The summer required reading lists ticks and wastes my time, thus missing out on all the fun I support on Banned Books Week and wait for next year to just show up. On the other hand, my parents told me it was recommended for the COMPASS retake to go to Bellevue college. I hopefully go for the Autism Spectrum Navigators Programming in finding of getting a transfer to UW for a BA in English so I can teach IEP kids how to read, write, study and socialize. Ha! I can't wait for the last week of September of 2014. Reading a banned book from the ALA is you get subtracted from the days of school as a super senior, so that counts as US governmental law. Before you know it, I'm still on full schedule! I'll be right back.

No comments:

Post a Comment