Monday, May 19, 2014

Chapter 9 Part 2: I Found Coeur d'Alene

        A week later, we learned how to make a crisis plan. It depends on trying to release the stress and not rely on it by losing temper. It was good to read, write, draw, walk, nap, do yoga and watch videos. Although I wished I could light a candle, my house is full of unburnt candles which made me sad to let time pass by just so to let the power off by storm and light it up right away. You don't have to wait until the power was permanently off, just light it when you're in a calm mood or you want your room to smell good. It doesn't need to be time managed. For the rest of the school day, it's work time. I work really hard with assignments and everything. I read some more to finish it up before the big trip in order to make room for a pre-walkthrough of Banned Books (it'll happen about Friday to Monday and will do so to last for 4 weeks until the real thing happens). I had read 34 pages of the Blind Side - 98 more to go, I guess. The sunny evening happened when we go to Spud's with only my mom. It's 6:45. 15 minutes of individual warm-ups later, we played for 45 minutes for support. I know several people had signs outside the Spud's area and plenty of cars passing by throughout the entire time. After that, we go inside Spud's and ordered a 2-piece fish and chips. My mom turned in the money and the ticket was printed off at the last minute to closing the fundraiser. We had dinner, prayed in hopes that everything is about to come true upon request in the last two years since I became sick and went home.
        The next day, I wrote the advice saying that I need a marching partner and I see that the IEP staff will take care of it later because it takes time to deal with all of the requirements for graduation taken care of. I researched for the interpreter career during 2nd period. It was worth some money that children could receive and just save it all for four entire years of college. Later, I worked on missing assignments, did tweaks for the tour program, had lunch, improved practical real-world skills by watching the presentation, and worked on job interviewing along with the silent reading. I know it's little time like 12 minutes and 15 seconds to get the pages reduced to 94 pages due to revision of the eight paragraphs. I wish I could have very extended time for reading. After school, I went to the foyer for ideas about leaving the Drama club for choices to decide after graduation. For my choice after high school, I don't have any paths but to go to work. It's the old-fashioned way of employing myself at home for making stuff to sell. Plus we came up with the "We're All in This Together" song to expurgate all of the cheesiness for funsies of the last goodbye and advertisement for possible reunions which is a good thing.
        The next few hours deal with chilling out, packing up and making goals for the weekend, but I went to bed. Early on the Friday morning, I woke up to have chocolate milk, get in the shower, get dressed and go finish up getting ready for the day. I packed up my stuff and go to school on time to turn in my goal sheet. Then I read until it's time to go to the auditorium at 8:45. After waiting for a short time of 15 minutes, we went to the bus and went on the road. We went to Ellensburg to have lunch there. We head back to the bus and went to EWU (Eastern Washington University) for rehearsals at the auditorium. As the rehearsals ended, we head outside to chill and play Frisbee. As we are called to head back to the buses, we went on our way to Idaho. I can see the sign that suprised me by reading "Welcome to Idaho". We entered the state of Idaho and ten miles later, we head to Hayden for Triple Play, which is connected to Holiday Inn via the walk-in bridge. I found Coeur d'Alene finally after two years of waiting. We head to our rooms to put the stuff away and come to Triple Play for the pizza dinner. As I was about to drink water, the taste feels funny thus looking like that tastes like Sprite. I didn't notice the bubbles! I ate two pieces of cheese pizza and finished my Sprite. We spent the rest of the day in the waterpark while other people that participate the Spring Tour went to have fun at the main building playing arcade, go bowling, and playing mini-golf. At the waterpark, I got drenched, went to all four slides, swam at the wave pool, did the vortex slide again - this time with my mom, and relaxed in the spa. When 9:30 hits, we went out and head back to the rooms for sleep. We slept for eight hours and thirty minutes - I slept okay.
        The next morning, we get up at 6:30 to have our breakfast. I didn't notice the pancake processor they have at the hotel in which we could use it at home in the future. I pressed OK for once. That makes one pancake and it ended up being so small it's just a serving. We had breakfast together and we pack things up to go to Coeur d'Alene High School for the competition called Music in the Parks. The orchestra go first at 8:50 in the morning, then came the choir at 10:20. Finally, we had the 11:25 performance. After 10 minutes of performing, we went outside to put the instruments away and come to the bus. The boys depart to go to Bus 1 while we stayed to change clothes. Then when they come back from Bus 1, we go to Silverwood for seven miles. When we stop at the Silverwood parking lot, everyone went off the bus while me and my mom put on sunscreen. We went to Silverwood and it looks like we're going back in time to the Victorian era via underground tunnel (even though we go from the parking lot to Main Street). We went to the gift shop and my mom had coffee and had maps for souvenirs. We had lunch at the High Moon Saloon; as we wait for the food, we listened to live music. Then we went to the train for a 30-minute ride with a 15-minute break, the map says 60 minutes or an hour. I had my own critique thoughts about the ride, at least it was interactive for all ages. At first I hear the name Jessie, but in the knowing the name of the train part it was actually called Bessie. I was so close. When we reach the robbery stop, we put our hands in the air so it's a reminder to hand the robbers money to the charity. Then came a water bomb that drenched us for a bit; if we were to have multiple water bombs, that could be a drench from last Friday night. Finally, we enjoyed the predictable ending of the Old West - robbers being shot by fake guns and we get to enjoy the rest of the ride. We took a quick tour about the main Silverwood theme park and we head off to the main Silverwood theme park for Tilt-a-Whirl (my mom said too many G's), antique cars (I know I drove a blue Model T which the color symbolizes my disability (autism) awareness despite the long line, it's just part of growing up) and the Super Round-Up (one generation after my mom and I gave it a try - it's fun and terrifying at the same time). We went to Pavilion 5 for the awards ceremony and won a few trophies. After the fun at Silverwood, we decided to take a picture outsid the park and it was fun. In the end, we take a picture of us: it's the Band seniors. Next, we went back to the bus and go to Spokane Valley Mall for dinner. I had food at Taco Time, so does my mom. We went back to the bus and went on the road. I finished "The Blind Side" just ten miles prior to the restroom break. When the break is done, we went home on the bus. My mom and I go home to sleep in. That was fun!
        We're not quite done yet. My mom woke me up at 11:20 to have corn bread and chocolate milk. I chilled out for hours until it's time to go to the Kirkland Performance Center for Scenes listening assignment. One hour of listening later, we went to Cold Stone to have ice cream. I had a Love It Coffee with M&M's, roasted almonds and strawberries which is interesting for me eat it. Later, my family and I went to Tokyo Steakhouse for dinner. The dinner is okay, but we're just celebrating the end of the school year. At the end of the weekend, looks like I got work to do for this week.

Song: Sweet Victory (The Winner Takes All) by Dave Glen Eisley

No comments:

Post a Comment