Friday, May 23, 2014

Rewatches After Sonic Underground

Finally, after forty episodes, a few jingles and one commercial (13 hours 27 minutes and 25 seconds) of F (friends are together for) U (you and me) N (anywhere, anytime at all), this is the moment I've all have been waiting for: Maximum Ride Protectors Pentalogy. But first, let's take a look at all of the rewatches in between beside the Sonic Underground in between the Fugitives and Protectors.

Shows I've Never Seen in Such a Long Time Since I Was a Kid:

1. Rugrats
One of my favorite TV Shows of all time as a kid. But the movies need to be rewatched over this summer.
2. Powerpuff Girls
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm Blossom. I already saw the movie last summer and hopefully again this summer (this could lead up to the show this time).
3. Kim Possible
I never got to see the finale in 2007 due to the fact that my family and I move out to Salem, Oregon.
4. Danny Phantom
I barely saw it sometimes as a kid.
5. Proud Family
I already have seen it as a kid, but never have it seen in a long time around.
6. My Life as a Teenage Robot
This takes place in the future, but in my old green bank journal with over 100 pages, I was all 100% wrong about the future Super Bowl C - it was supposed to take place in 2066, not early in the 2070s.

Shows I've Already Seen and Am Good to Go:

1. SpongeBob SquarePants
This is the show I never stop watching as a kid.
2. Fairly Odd Parents
Second in ranking for never stop watching as a kid.
3. American Idol
Seen it in 2004, but never seen it around until 2008 and beyond.
4. X Factor
I already saw three seasons, but the previous two: I never got to see the end of Season 1 and the rest of Season 2. It's alright.
5. America's Got Talent
This is one show I am all good to go.
6. Extreme Makeover Home Edition
I've seen it in the mid to late 2000s.

Honorable Mention to Be Seen as Recommendation from a Friend:

1. Full House (I had seen a few episodes of it before and am likely to do so)

The first list from the above can be in no particular order in betweenage of literary stuff like When the Wind Blows and The Lake House for A Sitch in Time.

We did it, we made it through 2,267.41333334 miles since the beginning of the year. So far, so good but we're almost to the end of this academic year (Senior Year Part 1) with two more acts of Romeo and Juliet via Sparknotes.com! I know I missed the trio so much that I can bring them back to life on my own fanfic series called "Council of the Flock" - a crossover between the show I made it through and the book series I'm 3/8 of the way there with the returning main cast of three, Black Blazer, Max, the Flock, the Erasers, Ari, Total, me (in my pen name to be known as Victoria), Emma and Sparkle to be starred on this epic journey to save the world, not running around to beat the SWATbots like last time I've seen it all in 40 episodes of "a children's picture book". I know I got an extreme makeover to do, but I'm 27 pages ahead of the beginning in which I'm not spoiling it until I got it 100% published with the acknowledgements of how it's made.

        But here's the sneak peek of the fanfic: Like Elsa and Anna from Frozen, Aleena and Elissa were sisters. On January 10, 2014, I went in the theater with my family and youth group to watch "Frozen". It was really good, but I like it - even though it's loosely based on the fairytale; I got the idea about Aleena's family - in the show she had no family other than her three children. That's the problem, but I know and developed the kind of a nice idea. I made Elissa to be the sister to Aleena and I had an idea about their parents - the father was named after the main character Tristan Thorn from Stardust by Neil Gaiman and the mother was named after Gloriana the Twelfth from The Mouse that Roared. Earlier, when I was fifteen, I came up with Black Blazer's own mother. Her name was Elissa - she was called after the mother of Merlin and novice princess of Avalon from the Merlin trilogy by James Mallory. That was a big thanks to the media and pop culture for naming Aleena's family - I know she and her sister were part of Generation X, but their children were part of the millenial generation with me. But what about their parents - Tristan lived to be 56 years old (he's from the Beat generation) and Gloriana lived to be 38 years old (she's from the boomer people including my parents). They were 18 years apart from each other and they were married on Christmas Day of 1965. Four years later, let's say here's how the prologue works: you can see that the fanfic is just the beginning when Aleena narrates her backstory prior to the start of the show as it gets familiar of how Robotnik took over Mobius, how she had to give up her three children to fulfill a prophecy that one day the siblings will be able to rise against Robotnik's rule and restore peace to the planet along with their mother, aunt, cousin and his girlfriend, Emma, Penelope, Sparkle, Ari and the entire Flock. Chapter One describes how Aleena and Elissa meet together again but for the first time with their firstborn children which came into rivalry. Chapter Two deals with all of the king and queen's grandchildren's childhood, and Chapter Three and beyond deals with the adventure ahead after they all come of age on their last day of school to have fun. The whole entire series is about the Flock and the extended Sonic Underground band (with Black Blazer on bass guitar and Victoria on the vocal) who have to save the world from the forces of evil. Fans of Sonic Underground and Maximum Ride, watch out for more information coming soon.

If you've been waiting for too long for this to come out, you can see my long-forgotten Utopia blogspot for reservance.

No comments:

Post a Comment