Monday, November 4, 2013

An Honest Ending to First Quarter Part Three: Stressed Out Over Time

        Hope you have a great Halloween? Today, I turned-in the green sheet. The rest of the day went really good. I go home, do my homework, had pep band, showed up the Rebel spirit against the Interlake Saints, and we won 52-0. After the game, we say goodbye to our football seniors as they move on with life. The weekend was kinda boring, but I had to do my homework over the weekend but in other times, nothing happened. I just wish I may like to read more worldly books until 7pm on a Sunday once we go home from church, if I'm lucky to get it done with homework and history earlier prior to Sunday more often (but only in the good moodlet of what I did what's pleasing and good in my God's sight over the past week especially). If not, well, stick with a SOAP routine of the book that was banned 50 years ago at US public schools (the Bible) to go catch up with my reading list plan of Scriptures, Observations, Applications and Prayer. That's a new rule for me in order to avoid such embarrassing distractions from my parents. When we go to Piecora's, we're done with everything we had over the last week. I ate two pieces of cheese pizza. And on our way home, my parents told me that I was almost born by C-section, but I ended up being born naturally from my mom. I didn't know I had a biggest diaper change blowout, that's what my parents said it. It's the most embarrassing thing for me to do in my life. I'm sorry terrible parents of little kids birth-5 years of age, I'm not joking. I was just beginning to feel the pangs of becoming immortal from having a New Pretty moodlet. The first sign of becoming of it is by refusal of parents and garbage 100% in (somewhat). It's okay to feel sorry for all of the sins you have for religion. I was worshipping God while I was crying at the same time because I was beginning to think suicidal thoughts besides the stupid guardianship routine while taking all of the sins away for our Lord who saves us from evil. After the service and a lesson of true knowledge of communion, I was thinking "How come the oil does not touch the ground while our pastor spoke of the pouring of fresh oil from head to the knee point (the hem)?". It's all because of the Biblical priests. That's what. It's like the same thing as with Carrie White in Stephen King's Carrie the whole way through. I just wish she could be immortal on what happens after Carrie, she'll turn into a human-pig hybrid anime-SEGA style.
        Later, one night, my parents talk to me about the guardianship. I just wanted to go to Miami, just so to commit suicide at the dorm, drunk; but my parents said "No!". They just put me into the house safe keeping, where it feels like prison for 4-5 years of annoyingness, and more independence and freedom. I thought it's 4-5 years left to live, in which I'm dying for if I stay after the senior party. But I was beginning to understand the specialness of the guardianship - it's about independence for a few years, and yes my parents can support me my college life (hopefully a keg stand full of juice will show up in a family room downstairs, so that anybody can do the keg stand, listening to the roaring 20s, rock-n-roll 50s, bad New Wave techno 80s, and old school day music from the 2000s and early to early-mid 2010s). I really don't care of what will happen next after the senior celebration, because nobody else will be perfect, believe me. I really just don't want to spoil it, just so it's my secret. I'm not joking you. I'm just dead serious about big plans ahead throughout the day, but eventually, my parents showed up. They said that I am better than my sisters because they're millennials that I really don't care about. Millennials were just stupid and running around with technology all day long according to TIME Magazines via mail. I know the DVD isn't working anymore, just go with the repairs already, okay. I need to get out of the family to move on with my life when June hits. School's out forever, say goodbye to goody two-shoes at the "Twilight Zone" and say hello to the new pretty me at a faraway 4-year college with permanent living dorms from the time I first move in to the day I die. No work, haha, let's break all of the religious rules because the rest of my life will be stupid and unrealistic. Why did you keep sending me naughty thoughts? Hello? Wake up... wake up... just, literally... WAKE THE HECK UP AND GET THINGS STRAIGHT!!! I'm warning you. I - >yawn<, is it bedtime already? Man, I need to get some sleep. Thanks and keep in touch. Bye guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment