Wednesday, November 20, 2013

What to Organize for the Court's Visit

        24 hours of usualness and all without the tablet, I can still keep it up the good work and I'm getting there. While I'm getting there, I'll tell you what: my life is getting much more natural than I expect it to be. In less than a month, due to the fact that I lost a privilege to the Nook tablet, the goodreads reviews is going to hold on unless the punishment has been lifted. Since my room has been messy and it made the alarm clock to fall down when I wake up, turning off the beeping sound. Looks like I had to clean the table set by removing books and writing utensils. I was like, "Meh, I had a weirdest dream." The usual morning routine happened with small changes. We listed things needed for the island from least important to most important. We think shoes were the most important because it can protect your feet from bumping into rocks and scorching from the sun and sand. We reviewed the unexpected behaviors and I found out that I act out to sleep, but I'm wide awake that whole entire time. I finished my homework and yes, well, the teacher interrupted me into knowing that I need to pull out the formal lab guide. I read aloud about the problem, but we took a look at the data table. I told her about the time I decided to walk around a block and how I lost a privilege for a month. When she tells me about a consequence letter saying that "I'm mad", I think she's being quiet that I sorta like the new thing to do: writing a long, long, long forgiving letter to break free from the consequence in an hour or less.
        A few hours of giving in homework later, I worked really quietly on the other half of 5th period, which is very good and satisfying for me to reduce the amount of homework. I went home on the bus, had a snack and continued to do my homework. I took a half-hour break, eating a cheese burger and watching television. Afterward, I came back to continue to do my homework. Then came the evening. We had a Thanksgiving feast and an Appreciation ceremony and I got a $5 Starbucks gift card from Dad. Looks like I had to keep it up with my work, but apparently, I did a very well done job. I went home and I go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment