Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Moby Dick Review

        This is Ishmael who narrates the whole story through. He meets up with Queequeg who was revealed to be part of the reinassance-like royal family and the infamous Captain Ahab. Together with a shipful of the crew, they were going in search for a whale and hopefully it will be one of the famous survival sea stories for you to go with the flow.

        I think that was an epic, but yet a complicated book. It was supposed to be required for college level. I thought that's very interesting, even though it's referenced to media. I got real interest in literature since sophmore year, I am in senior year, and the author did a very well done job of what whales were like in one of the chapters you're going to learn from. If you take cetalogy in college class, you'll like to learn more of whales and one day, you're going to be a marine biologist, and before you know it, you're going to be the next Ishmael. The sentences and the details were very sophisicated word-by-word and it's absolutely a stunning classic page turner, even though it took like three months and two weeks for me to go throughout the whole entire thing (I started on August 13, 2013 and ended on November 25, 2013). Imagine taking time thinking detail-by-detail of breaking into small sections and you definitely will read this book no matter what, because whales come and go as you go into the ocean with others you'll memorize and cherish. And you'll see how good, but very emotional it was in the end. Even though it's sorta confusing, but lucky me, I guess it's okay, so good-ok for me. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment