Tuesday, November 5, 2013

An Honest Ending to First Quarter Part Four: Seeing is Believing

        Whew, what a good day this has been. Today, I took an ASL test and I instantly turned in my homework and stuff to the teacher when done. I read and watched a bit. I had yet another Geometry homework - dang it. I had SR on rehearsals. I got a purple T-Shirt during lunch. 5th period, I turned in homework a bit and got two stamps. Yes, as a result, my teacher gave me a D test on Unit 1, meaning there shall be test corrections on the way.  6th period, I got bored with Jimmy John's presentation because I was not confident about my jobs because it's been a waste of time for me to move on with life until later in the future (yes, I go self-employed with making hats from yarn and bookmarks from scratch with just paper, pencil, eraser, black pen and colored pencils). At the end of the quarter, I ended up having chips honestly. The chips from Jimmy John's taste like it came from made-in-a-local-grocery-store shop cliche. I enjoyed Tech day, but eventually there's a conflict going on between the first Friday 4AM play performance and post-season football pep. The teachers will have to take care of the problem to see if I go there or here. The sun sets and everybody goes home for a chillout. Thanks for everything so far, and thanks for supporting my blog. Please keep in touch and we'll see you again.

Song: Out of the Dust

No comments:

Post a Comment