Friday, November 22, 2013

A Beneficial Day to Remember

        Morning came. I woke up at 5:15am, changed it to 5:35, slept for 20 minutes and I woke up at the exact time. I got apple cider for 10 minutes, slept on a couch for 20 minutes, took a shower, got dressed, and finished getting ready for the day. This time, we headed out early every other Thursday. I put the music stuff away in the cubby and now things can take a serious toll for me to deal with. Imagine myself going to work in a hustling, bustling city.
        During ASL, when I learned that the adopted name was Seena, I came up with her as one of the characters in my story. I guess Seena will appear later in the not-too-distant future when she showed up about how great and heroic my imaginary friend is in "Imaginary Friend Revealed". She's going to be a minor character of my imaginative journey. During the 75-minute connection/tutorial time, I worked on my Geometry IXL homework. It's F3, K5, and K7. When I entered the challenge zone at 90% of the smart score, I was a bit hungry, so wheat thins reduced fat will do for me to work on the problem to figure it out. A few problems later, I got messed up with the w & y combo problem. I need to get things straight. Why?! Just... why are you kidding me?! It's like nuts...
        When I go to the bandroom, I was right about no horns. We introduced the rhythm packet and we studied it a bit about counting music in measures as in "1, 2, 3, 4" (which is 4/4 time signature). After that, we chilled out and I read a bit. We saw a play for an special experience, a matinee. I had lunch, but before I ate it, I did the cupcake walk but six cupcakes were very much limited to ten people per round; I got it there twice, but I never had one for dessert. My knees hurt very much that I had to sit down with my knees recovered. When I go to English class, for community college, I need to have loans, grants and scholarships. I was about to have a persuasive paper, so I want to know about community college. As I learned about community college, I was blown away by the Allegra Ford Thomas scholarship; that was a best scholarship I may qualify within my essay of my life with autism. I went online to Bellevue College and all I see was Literary Arts and English, but I had some search for Autism Navigational Programming to find out more. I looked up on the Belltrist lit mag and all I found was several posts submitted. I did my homework for the day, but for now, my mom took me to the doctor. The peditrics said that I am officially an young adult, so that means I may now take grownup vitamins due to the fact of my height and weight. My weight didn't change but I shrank a quarter off (with shoes off). The doctor checked on me, but in the end, I turned out to be a perfectionist of the grades and that I had to take a flu shot and HPV vaccine. So other than that, I looked okay.
        Next, I had dinner, had a little fun there and I did my homework really quick. I made up a graph and chart of the length and mass of potato cores in saltwater and how it turned out to grow tall or short. The lines colored very rainbowy - colorful for a teacher to look at. But I sorta missed out on the encore performance, so it's alright. I don't need to donate food to hopelink unless I need a large amount of diapers to donate to my 3rd period class to see if we can throw a pizza or donut party. When the time gets late, I go wrap-up the day and head for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment