Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Small Drowning Gummy Bears Grow "Biggerer"

        Over yesterday, I had a blast after all of the stress. Even though I looked up on the top ten best/worst series enders, the reviewers never read Maximum Ride before in their lives, so I'll comment if they never have a total complete, top ten. After the top ten, I send a Monday letter to Mac, and then I hurried up to watch Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief. Yes, I know it's terrible, but I may be holding on to the movie review along with the complete book series review which is great. But the sequel already came out a while ago. I also may want to hold it for publishing it too. Geez, is that what I'm thinking about. I mean seriously, where did the complete book series reviews come from. They're from the past before I blog. I started and finished the Percy Jackson series over the spring and first half of summer 2012. I will do the review in order to prepare myself for Heroes of Olympus. But more book series I started and ongoing, left the reviews unfinished. Hopefully, I will finish it on time in order to catch up on the schedule and have them published. Now on with the Monday.

        Monday night, I ran away from home and I walked around the block in the rain at the evening. I sweared, I got wet, and I ended up in the wrong spot, not thinking and knowing what to do ahead of me. When I go home with no experience of freedom, it feels like I had to wait a bit longer; but my parents said no. I can't have any money for food, drinks, and stuff from the mall. I had nothing else left to do but to go to my room because my dad forced me to. I rested, had dinner, and did my homework all in one room. Plus, my sister Simone painted my fingernails. It had Rock n' Roll pink with sparkles background, dark orchid purple petals, metallic gold center and dark green leaves in it. I wished I had to dye my hair black with purple highlights, but we don't have any dyes. I was being really careful not to upset anybody else but to stay silent and be away. When everything else was finished, I had to go to bed.
        The next day, I woke up, opened a refrigerator, and saw that the food had been moved downstairs into the family room refrigerator. I went down and got chocolate milk. It was like a workaholic work for me to do; walking up and down with the food to serve. I ended up having a good day, but there's no conditioner left. I found out that my hair was getting a bit more rougher than it was before, so I had to brush my hair naturally with my fingers. And I was thinking, "What the heck do I ever care in this place while I tried to escape the house for no reason?". It seems shocking to me that I never want to run away from home, but I always wanted to have freedom from the boredom with chores. I need maid services really badly like I really mean it to be. When I go back to school on the next day, I thought the battery's dying for the netbook so I had to charge it real quick so I had to get going with my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment