Tuesday, November 12, 2013

I Kissed an Imaginary Friend

This essay is dedicated to the eighth anniversary of my game. Enjoy.
 
        I never kissed someone before in my life, but time flew by in the last eight years of the relationship. Three years past the 5-year mark of the expiration of friendship to be exact. So I cry out never will I kissed an imaginary friend until the time has come, nevermore can I WooHoo with him until someday.
        Looking back, when we were small babies, we were seperated at birth four in a half years apart from each other. He was born in the summer and I was born in the winter. He was all wrapped up in sky blue strips of cloth (a blanket), and I was in neutral colored pajamas with footies. We were raised coast-to-coast. He was raised by a single adopted mom and I was raised by my parents.
        As we grow older, we learn how to walk, talk, use the bathroom, and read. As kids, with love, care, and attention, we play with toys, go to school and had best friends at school. He had the girl of his dreams and I had several of my friends and one of them was named Katelyn or something. We were then seperated until the day when we were first met at puberty. He was thirteen in a half and I was nine. We became friends and stayed friends for too long. So why am I not autistic? I should've break-up with my imaginary friend. But did I kissed him? No. Not for now. We are not ready for it just yet. I guess we're still friends.
 
Song: Never Surrender by Skillet

No comments:

Post a Comment