Wednesday, November 6, 2013

I See Visions Sneakly

        Another sign after refusal and garbage in, all I found out is confrontation and visions. I imagine myself, trying to become an immortal. But it did not happen, for I was found out to have a gruesome image of what my imaginative future look like. It could be a land with the king and queen married, or a land plunder with chaos for sixteen years which is actually straightforward and ongoing. I suddenly realize what's going on in there is that there shall be a real example of even though I'm not revealing it to you until after the Revenge of the Sith Book Review post is published. After it's published, I might want to reveal big secrets of pure imagination. But apparently, nine days left until "I Kissed an Imaginary Friend" post is published, which symbolizes the eighth anniversary of my game's release. That's my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment