Monday, November 25, 2013

Black Friday Night Lights

        I woke up this morning, and morning routine goes around and one little thing happened: a moth came near me like nuts. It's driving me insane and crazy that I need to let the moth out of the house. I went to school, and yes the famous Friday handshake where you can walk on your way to school and you see smiling people shaking hands and saying "Happy Friday!". First period, I got the rest of my science homework done, but the IXL had to work out over the weekend. I think critical thoughts, but my judgment gets improved, due to the fact that I watched so many YouTube videos, read so many reviews from goodreads, Rotten Tomatoes, and Metacritic, and watched so much of American Idol and X-Factor. For example, at the beginning of last year, the first interactive film ever (the only one in cinema theaters) The Oogieloves in the Big Balloon Adventure turned out to be a failure after 23 days of empty seats. I think the voices were too cheesy, the moves were full of High-School-Musical-like classiness and very robotic indeed like it was a kids show from Playhouse Disney. I literally hated it, I would like to watch that stupid film once in my lifetime; but for now, I want to hold it for future use if I'm lucky for Netflix.
        Second period, we learned of where we live and places in ASL. Third period, we took a Chapter 4 exam and I take J5 on Algebra 1 of IXL. I have to finish J5 and do J6 on Algebra 1 of IXL. 4th period, we did rehearsals but I decided to put stars on hard parts to practice over the weekend. In the end, we listened to the Boston Pops play Sleigh Ride, but I followed along to read the music silently while they play. Then, we took a sneak preview of Claymation Christmas - Carol of the Bells and Angels We Have Heard on High. It was very cartoonish-like. I had a fun time at lunch, but I really don't know how to play a game to shoot something in the pumpkin. It's like basketball of some sort. Period 5, we had a test on Unit 3. I finished J5 on IXL Algebra 1. But a little fun on Coolmath will do. 6th period, I decided to give the persuasive paper a boost. It's really good.
        When I go home, I think, well, my parents said that we're going to clean up the house for the court's visit. Dad and I stored up unneeded things in area 1095. It was very good. The storage is like a time machine/capsule of stuff. Later, we worked on the house the rest of the day, thus having to wait those grueling hours until the last minute to get homework all done. But on a Friday night, my dad showed me the SyFy version of Moby Dick. I think, it's loosely based on the book. It's really... that much bad as Percy Jackson and the Olympians 2010 film series. I wished the company had to stick to the book more and more. The submarines were named after the naval ships. No wonder why Moby Dick the Sperm Whale with a thousand scars existed for over 150 years at this time still.
        Saturday, I woke up at 8:13 am. I had cereal, take a shower, and got to be with dad to go to church. Overseeing this, I think there's no rehearsal in there. My dad and I went to Top Pot. And we ended up having Seahawks donuts, coffee and latte, but my dad saved the cinnamon roll for later use. We go home and we still cleaned up the house. When my mom had to drop off Simone at her friend Sydney's house, I decided to read for 20 minutes. When I get to the "attack" part, I come upstairs and cleaned up the rest of the house. What a waste of time this has been grueling for hours to wait until the last minute. More waiting until the last minute = up all night for homework. I hate it when it wastes so much time for homework. I hate to see it. Never do it again, whatever you do. Moral: Homework first thing when you go home straight from the school.
        On our way to church, we had food to eat. I had a plain cheeseburger and a third of the large fries. We went to church and set-up everything downstairs, we waited for like a few hours of staying in Bellevue there, but guess what? I found a DVD Repair Kit from Radio Shack in the Factoria Mall. It cost $40 to buy that piece of this legendary white whale named Moby Dick. We go home, had chicken pot pie from KFC and a small blueberry pomegranate smoothie from McDonalds, and went to bed.
        Sunday, we get things going for church, but before I set up the prize booth prizes, I headed to the conference area. There lay a surprising red cup with 3 packages of hot cocoa, a large jar of mini marshmellows, and a certificate. I had a half a chocolate donut with sprinkles and a sugar donut and donated some things to the prize booth on a Sunday morning. I went upstairs to get some coffee, went to the sanctuary and literally worshipped God with all of my heart. I was a Christian all of my life. Afterward, we learned more information about opportunities and how you can give it all you got. Moral: Seize the day folks and make your lives extraordinary.
        After church and rehearsal for the play, we picked up Simone and finished the house. I went into homework finally and I got most of it done. I packed up children's books and a dark green silly hat in the pink bag and headed out the door with Dad. I was a Santa Claus feminine style, but no Santa outfit; just a little ol' me, in formal wear. I dropped off the stuff from the bag and placed it on stuffed animals on the mini chairs, but I stripped the Barbie dolls from the KOTM creation box naked and assisted them in making love for many, many years to come until Daniel and Joseph showed up. I did it on purpose, just thinking of my mind while Dad's not here. When Dad came back, he handed me the cell phone. I checked the battery and all I got was that it's dying. Looks like recharging is calling. We placed the ones we don't need away. We go home, I had dinner, enjoyed the show, and cleaned the last bit of the house. When it's getting late, I put on my pjs, had a Denny's meal, had milk, and went to bed.
        Monday, I get up in the morning, and small changes happened: I take a shower in the main bathroom and got dressed in the same room I took one. Thank goodness I took one for the first time ever in the main bathroom. My sister Lauren and I go out of the house at 7:10 and we went to school at 7:20. Over the weekend, I listened to and watched very worldly advice and very early for Xmas, in which I hated it when it happens (let's just wait until after the Thanksgiving weekend). I wished I may be isolated from the rest of the world, just so to read worldly books for hours and hours without my parents ever knowing it before I go to bed. Over a half hour in school, I finished Moby Dick finally. When I headed over to goodreads.com, I found out it was categorized as adult. Stupid lightspeed controls! You ruined it for me. Now I just have to wait until I go home from school. How's your weekend and what did you do?

Song: Sk8R Boy by Avril Lavergine

No comments:

Post a Comment