Tuesday, November 26, 2013

My Day of the Reckoning

        Last evening, I got interviewed with Susan Freeborn because she seems very nice to me, and I told her about what to do with my future and the choices I made. One week down and three more until more LPs progressing to live and ongoing. I hope everybody's going progressive at a time as long as I keep on knitting, reading and dealing with homework. I think the interview was very interesting, but changes will occur on my 18th birthday. When I go downstairs, when my parents did the "adult discussion" with Susan, I had to continue reading the reviews from the tablet. Man, the reviews were so long enough, but just the right length to wrap-up one adventure and set-up the next adventure on my journey of pure imagination. When I go home from school, I checked on the reviews finally and looks like one fan from the top described a vulgarish start to review results.
        But first, fans get the reviews of one of the books I just read from last year, just so to look forward to the sequel Where She Went after The Final Warning coming up after Heroes of Olympus with the finale coming soon next year and topic discussions like "Character to Sleep With", "Most Boring 'Adventure' Ever", and more. It's like skipping ahead to where Brandon goes to Egypt, marries Layla, and soon will start a family life with conception of first kid; the first generation of Aurora Skies is done with Roxie's death and the second era begins with Hanna - the narrator is going to distribute every single bit of Era 2 periodically; monthly or quarterly I think. My rough drafts for between the end of the adventure and reviews were: First of all, after Moby Dick, I can look forward to the next three chapters of the Isle of the Midnight Sun. But then the technology had lost all hope and this dreadful waiting lasts until December, so I switched out with the next Arabian Nights tale, but it'll take too long so I skipped ahead and may hold on to until the reviews were done, and yes I blogged, had a usual school day, and go home and finally had the reviews up and going. I had plans to burst out - we can buy Undercover and/or either Penelope. I mean, both books will be out by amazon and/or Half-Price. It'll both be in good condition and no tears, scribbles or anything horrible like that. Just saying that I love the "love songs", nothing supernatural or graphic, just very teenaged appropriatedness. Here is the list of romanticness with very good-to-brief stuff past, present and future:

1. Finding Miracles
2. Ella Enchanted
3. If I Stay
4. Stargirl
5. Fault in Our Stars
6. Sisterhood in the Traveling Pants
7. All of the Baby Challenge Blogs I Just Read So Far (Christy Quinn, Lala Rutherwell, Melody Sky, Jenna Sky, Candence Sierra, Mikolaj Sierra, Dawn Turner, Destiny Rose, Calista Smith, Nikki 1.0 and 2.0 (minors, teehee!), Leah Sierra, and Mum Maia Hespepo)
8. Legacy Blogs (Inks)
9. Protectors Pentalogy of Maximum Ride Coming Soon
10. The Last Two-Thirds of the Prequel Trilogy of Star Wars
11. Hunger Games Trilogy
12. Matched Trilogy and Divergent Series

            Told you that I was already old enough for love, but more important than the twelve from above: I had a relationship with God. Hopefully the court will be back in just two weeks if the weather's in good condition. If not, we'll see them at the courthouse by Friday the 13th at 10:30am. Note to self: Take your tests very early, so you don't have to be late.

No comments:

Post a Comment