Friday, March 14, 2014

A Long Chat

        Monday is 'Merica Day. The new word I just learned in ASL is 'OPPOSITE'. I understand this after many attempts of 'OPPOSITE-BLACK-SIGN-WHAT'. Now everything gets so closer to St. Patrick's Day which is not a very good thing for a Unit 3 test to go with. St. Patrick's Day is all about shamrocks, Irish Pubs, thinking of myself kissing (for I'm part-Irish) a guy in the future, and all of that rainbow jazz. But not anymore, it's not just parties and coins, but of Celtic heritage, Ireland, the color green, and the Trinity. 75 minutes are being written in my CP Final Draft Hour Log.
        Tuesday is Elementary School Day. We just learned about the immediate family in ASL and my favorite one is child or children. To do this sign, you use both hands in front of you and then you "pat them" - if there's one kid do a pat. If two or more, do the pat two times, not a number of times.
        Wednesday is Crazy Hair/Crazy Hat Day. I wear the 80s side ponytail with all of the hairstyle craziness of colorful rubber bands and colorful hair pins - it should look like you're going back in the New Year's Eve Party for 1990. Gardening season started again. It's Lent season that started yesterday, I remember four years ago when some lady put the ash cross on me and the rest of my family. After three years of growing in relationship and imagination, I enjoyed the Pentecost service and it really was worth something to remember: fire coming down and stuff related to the goodness. Yesterday, my youth group hold a video recording for words that best describe God. It was actually 2/3 of us that was participated in the recording of interviews. I will never forget the special Easter service after all of the eighteen years - it should be the best I may ever deserve.
        Thursday is "Pop Culture" Day - TV Show/Movie Character. It was really okay if someone is not there for the CP due to the fact that she's not here, for the teacher did the CP on his own two summers ago. It was a first professional look of the CP for me, for I've already seen CPs in the last two years from being involved in the music group to having the extreme makeover on the part of the building to writing a book, songs or a play to volunteering to caring for the poor and sick to gardening for a Tulip Festival. Yeah, there are lots of oppotunities you wish you could have if you live in Washington State for the past three years or more. Friday, I'll never forget the long day that was laid ahead of me and now, my mom and I will put the videos onto the computer so I can get things working all day until Tolo is ready for people to come in.

Song: Keeping Secrets by Kicking Daisies

No comments:

Post a Comment