Sunday, March 9, 2014

Love the Music of Pandora

I enjoyed Pandora so much that I love the superchick station in which I seriously love the best. I give some theme songs to books such as New Perspective by Fireflight for Maximum Ride, Stand in the Rain by superchic(k) for If I Stay and Where She Went, We're Going to Be Friends by White Stripes for Fault in Our Stars, With Arms Wide Open by Creed for the Maze Runner series, Decode by Paramore for The Hunger Games, My Destiny by Donna DeLory for Undercover by Beth Kemphart, One Girl Revolution by superchic(k) for Stargirl, Roar by Katy Perry for Life of Pi, It's Not Over by Daughtry for Inheritance Cycle, Penguin by Christina Perri for Love, Stargirl, and Where's the Love We Had Before by Fireflight for Looking for Alaska. Thanks for the summary of my list of top 10 rewind I would like to give out the detail coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment