Saturday, March 8, 2014

I'm a Quarter of the Way There Through the Show!

Dear Diary,
        I left off from when I was 12 or 13 for some point of the Price of Freedom, for I already read Moby Dick over last fall of 2013 while Banned Books Week took place from September 22-28. Moby Dick was banned by a Texas school district from the AP English literature class requirement list because it "conflicted with community values" in 1996 (same year I was born if you had not read my blog before). It's like a huge encyclopedia of whales with plenty of whaling classes and opportunities for you to look for. More description, less plot; but overall a good story because I watched The Deepest Fear this morning and it really was a short 20-min parody of the 583-paged book. Moby Deep was sometimes a sea monter and a "talking whale"?! No. He was supposed to be a White Whale named Moby Dick whose color was grey and had a thousand scars and about the sponge? He's weird-looking that I could tell that he was supposed to look a lot more like SpongeBob in my opinion. A song for this episode?! Looks like it came from the Jazz Age of the roaring 20s I think. I hear the dislikes of the first two of the hedgehog triplets, and I recommend them for a shower in a can for the Blue Blur and room service/massage/spa combo for the magenta one with pink hair. The several repeats of the quote lines came out of nowhere in Who Do You Think You Are, which is somewhat creepy for my mind to pop out some ideas. Say Middle East, I already know what's happening to this place in some formats from the Saudi Arabia fact book to the Tales from Arabian Nights with Scheherazade narrating throughout by Sir Richard Francis Burton. I mean come on, the "lost-and-found" medallion... so predictable to handle with that it takes like "15 minutes could save you 15% or more on... well you know" to beat the bad guys and "save the world". The Arab dance is somewhat funny and cute but may seem similar whereas to "The Twelfth Night" by William Shakespeare (I never read this play before). I wonder what the hedgehog trio were up to next in the next quarter and the other half before Maximum Ride Episode IV: The Final Warning. Thanks for some ideas I could've watched and seen as a tween.
 
Kudos! From:
Nat
 
P.S. I'll get my Culminating Project taken care of within finishing most of the Hour Log.
P.P.S. Note to self: Keep reading "Where She Went" by Gayle Forman, following by "The Blind Side" by Michael Lewis.

No comments:

Post a Comment