Thursday, March 13, 2014

Fate...

He never slows down
He won't turn around
He doesn't stop running
Into the still deep blue darkness
Of the dusk
I will never know, why the heck?!
Why the heck did I ever get there while
I'm stuck in this place for too long
18 years in a row
There are only 40 days left until Easter
And before you know it, life should've ended
In terrorism and complete dystopic
It's the end of the world...
 
Is anybody out there still?
I know some of you guys were still out there
It's not over, so let's make things right
I want to be on my own
He and I were in Seattle back then
And again life might have been different
From what reality should do the best it could be
Oh, great; I swear to Black Blazer's dad
I am literally the part of the soon-extended Flock
It's six guys, six girls and a dog named Total
After April 8
At the end of the XP lifeline
 
Let's move on with our lives
Onto the next season called spring...
We're still old friends up until the last minute
We're at least falling apart in separate ways
He'll come back to the East Coast
I'm stayin' on the Pacific Coast
By May, I'll wonder where did he went now
Did he stay at Coeur d'Alene and have fun?
Or did he go on the 67-day world tour with the band group of his cousins until Friday the 13th?
He'll be gone on April the 7th among them with one last kiss for now
He'll come back when I graduate
My last farewell tour was the Spring Tour
Oh how sad I will miss him so much
 
We see the whole city on the Space Needle at night
I'll remember the good times
He don't remember still
Like never been there before
About the instruments we both played
He did practiced bass guitar
While his cousins played the same instruments they did in the show
About mine
I played something classical - a Bb clarinet
It should be like Mia and Adam from the If I Stay 2-parter
Just about 23 days left of trying to recover the relationship into romantic interests
Better push this to self, good girls still find new attractive ones
But I take time finding a new one - for I found out that somebody is a football player
Like a intercepter, a linebacker, or a quarterback
 
The reminder told me to get the open-minder business out of the way
To try to find a way to get all of the stress out
And make room for the Lent period
For I know it's tough to push back where it belongs to the morning of
One week after I turn 18
We never woohooed, nor tried for a kid or more
That was very sad and ashamed on myself
I know I had come of age and already old enough for love
But where is the real love we had before the mid-2000s crisis?
I know the only way out of this world is my God!
Help me, God!
Save me from this millenial world I'm living!
It's so different now from what it looked like
That it's a fate...
I'm reaching out...
Touching...
now....

No comments:

Post a Comment