Friday, March 21, 2014

GATTACA Movie Review Part 3: After the Rewatch (Results)

        I like the movie, even though it takes place in the future - 2050+; it was required for biology as a movie assignment. I was concerned that the future is utopiatic, but I loathe it when people don't say that anymore (a child conceived in love has a greater chance of happiness). It was a horrible thing to do about how exactly like nine months to test your kid that comes naturally (you know from the womb?). They should've known it better and later (like first signs of what's coming). I believe that kids from science research stations should be tested for traits, intelligence, height and inheritable diseases/disabilities like the Deaf we talked a bit earlier. I know the interference from when I was a sophomore from the previous experience of this film, the teacher told us about what the workplace station Gattaca is like - I'm so looking forward to pricking a middle finger in safely and pour urine carefully into the analyzing machine to see if I'm valid or not. It's so cool to look forward to the  up-and-coming, increasing normal future that we got smartphones and latest tech gadgets taken care of. Let's hope we'll see how the future will go from this day forward that life should be a bit more faster than ever. 4.5 stars. Result: The DNA Code in the Future Has Arrived (today!)

No comments:

Post a Comment