Tuesday, March 18, 2014

I'm Halfway Through the Show of Awesomeness Today!

        After 20 episodes (6 hours 41 minutes and 40 seconds), the last three being watched made me want to remember something, even though I pay attention in school. This is getting very catchy until the jingle for the intermission break was heard. I had a break, but nonetheless, the prophecy in the end made me wonder "Oh well, I know what happened; but the Council of Four needs a bit of extension - Black Blazer being united again with his birth mom, the Flock and Ari come to life in ghost form, me, Penelope and Emma remain sticked together - so that should make us the Council of Eighteen plus Sparkle to overthrow evil by making me want to put the cure potion from the Science Lab into the Ring of Fire and everything will come back to where it was a long time ago (it's perfectly as normal as a beautiful day in the nieghborhood)." This still reminds me of what it was originally thought of at the beginning of the show, I already know how it works. It was very eye-catching and mind-blowing by having it taken care of for taking it itself in my mind, especially when it comes to the stone giants that come to life in "Head Games"; not "The Hunger Games" as in Katniss running around in the wood to be champ along with Peeta, thus surviving through the killing of 11 districts in Panem.
        I have an fantastic idea: I came up to store the whole show on Blu-Ray - the front cover will be the stone heads looking to the moonlight at the beach and the disc cover will be the medallions. I wish there could be more lockets and medallions than just the simple three - a golden heart locket for the blazer's mom, a silver key w/ wings locket with the sky blue stone for the queen, the signature logo locket for the blazer himself, my clear heart locket full of dreams (rainbow metallic confetti), a star medallion with the sky blue band for Penelope, a signature Limited Too pink heart necklace for Emma, a thunderbolt medallion with the cobalt blue band for Max, a silver skull locket for Fang, two surfboard medallions for Iggy and Gazzy (Iggy has a white band and Gazzy has a yellow band), a bubble gum pink heart medallion with a magenta band for Nudge, a Hollywood pink teddy bear necklace for Angel, a grey surfboard locket for Dylan, an silvery-black moon medallion with blood red band for Ari, and two dog collars with names on bone pendants for Total and Sparkle. That would be the ensemble full of lockets and medallions. It's more than that, it's just as perfect as what would be like in Star Wars Episode VI! It must be an epic final battle to overthrow evil in the next half an hour of the imaginative main plot which could lead to a fifteen minute "tying up loose ends" from the moment I recover and the spell is broken to the moment I walk out of the door on the way to college in real life.
        To sum things up over the first half, I believe there should be changes and a bit of updates for today's era of the latest tech gadgets. I'm not quite sure how, but I'll rewatch the whole thing again over this upcoming summer after April 8. The other half will begin in the next few days and still more catch-up to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment