Sunday, March 30, 2014

Where He Went

        When the Flock left with Emma, I come back home just in time to go to Red Robin in Bellevue Square. All I saw is Black Blazer again. He just came back from Miami, no wonder why he already had three girlfriends (Alice, Bianca and Carly) beside his true one for later use. He and I ordered meals; while we wait, we social network - he's on Twitter and I'm on Facebook. After dinner, we went to Tech City Bowl Arena in Kirkland, we had a blast there. Next, we went to Seattle and looked at Bertha digging over a thousand miles down and a lot more to go. We then went up to the top of the Space Needle, it seems like we're starting to fall in love with all over again.
        As dawn breaks in, there's a deadly helicopter crash - two people were dead and one got injured. We backed away from the fuel and went off to Dash Point. It feels like we go on the safe vacation, camping as if it feels like a honeymoon to me. We read books all day until it's sunset - he read Gattaca - a movie novelization and The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins, and me with Where She Went by Gayle Forman (it speaks about how Adam reunite together with Mia three years after the events of If I Stay, though it stays true to the essay I'm writing) and The Blind Side by Michael Lewis. When the sunset happens, we went down from the hill and grabbed some food for the night from the red Ford Mustang. We had M&Ms, chili dogs, smores, popcorn and Twizzlers.
        We made up the tent and go inside; although we never got to make love, he kissed me on my forehead and the relationship pushed back to romantic interests. He and I share something embarrassing - he told me that he was so scared of being naked in public when everyone was laughing at him; he wished nobody would have their eyes on him, and I told him that I was a biggest blowout in my family for diapers. That was quite shocking indeed for both of us that both of us laughed at each other for swapping perspectives. Then came the scary part: I was being terrified of spiders and something big that could approach me sometimes and he told me when he was twelve years old, his first ever girlfriend who was tried-and-true was shot by the SWAT soldier which is very scary, intense and sad to see her go. He already kept his promise and I am looking forward to the future of what lies ahead of now. We get to know each other a bit more by far of what happened during the first separation until we go to sleep. Thank goodness the day's through... let's hope we can look forward to more fun until April 7 - the day when he and his cousins will leave for the 67-day world tour, they'll be back for the night of my graduation ceremony and senior celebration party. That's the deadline!
        The next morning, we head down south to Portland where we abruptly split up. I come back home and went to downtown Kirkland for a hike on a sunny day. I remember the sunshine and the feeling of spring like it's a new life there. The spot with two tables and beautiful scenery should have been a perfect romantic spot, but for now, I interview about Green Kirkland Partnership with a couple trusted adults for Behind the Scenes @ JHS. To be perfectly honest with you, I promised to never break up again; but no - too late. Just 84 days left to go...
        Two days later, I come to the Kelsey Creek Farm in the bright afternoon after a weekend visit at a fancy home made from a bygone era. I see the blazer again, we stroll down to Top Pot and enjoyed food there at the Juanita Bay. We purpose going steady, but we're not done yet with pushing forward until the time is right. Meh, do I feel like the values and morals affect myself from ever falling in love with again? Is it wrong to just be sacrilegious and disrespectful about purposing marriage at the right time to someone with amnesia and have both human and supernatural abilities or is it something that might make things worse? Do my dreams ever come true or can I decide to have the children in the near future which is not too distant off ahead of when will I actually be married in real life? Is it interspecies romance? It's either sappy or serious in which way. I'll go with serious, because the sappy feeling messes me up and gives me the chills. If I stay, he'll stay. Wherever he goes, I shall go steady on a stroll. If he talks, I'll talk in which communication comes very vocally, might potentially offend somebody for ANY reason as being blasphemous and unnatural about the real marriage (you know man and woman), and love could last longer, but it can't last forever - for the secret has been hidden within us about religion. I'm a Christian and I don't need to tell about his secrets until the time is right (no more hints of revealance, just one step at a time as time progresses bit by bit).
        First things first, I tell him I grew up in developing fantasies. It's been such a long, long time - for almost sixteen years in a row, talking animals and magic were all of me over and over again besides the realism of being human in this crazy world of sin. Nobody is ever that perfect, nobody could be more holier like God than most people - nobody cares. I'm not in this world, I'm falling in love with all over again. It could last forever and ever in peace and happiness without ever knowing when will it end. It usually ends when we both die, one or the other dies in each other's arms, but we'll never got separated until the end of imaginary time (it's when the world ends a dark and separated ending of support). When we go out of the bay and into the downtown area in Kirkland, I am taking a ride with one of Black Blazer's new friends from Miami - his name is Dexter Clayton. Dexter and I go for a ride on a motorcycle to Redmond for shopping and outing. Then things get wound up as we all go home - the two will sleep in the room across from mine and yep, thank goodness spring weekend is over.
        Early the next morning, I wake up to see if they're all awake. Yes, they were all awake - Dexter has ebony black hair, dark brown eyes, and sand skin. He wears a forest green T-Shirt, black jeans, and white and green striped sneakers with laces. Black Blazer had been already gone somewhere because we got two weeks left until the world tour begins. Dexter thanked me for a ride from yesterday and he offered me a gift - it's a blank card. I'll save it for later use in the future - I promise.
        On my way to school, I see tons of people running around screamin: "Welcome Home!" It's like a hero's welcome return, that I start to feel obnoxious and so ridiculous that it's like a rumor. My time has not come yet, but I found my home. There's going to be long ways ahead.
        I come to the other side of home thus telling no one about when I leave. I visited the old home where Stephanie still lives and I found the album, journal and memoir full of memories, lying on her coffee table. I look at those precious memories of my nerdy imaginary friend and beforehand - a senior prom portrait of his parents, a drawn picture of his mom with only a locket just after conception, a newspaper front cover of him as a few-day old, a photo of him taking first independent, sturdy steps as an eight-month old without any help from Stephanie, a photo of him starting school at five - in the usual boy's clothes back in the day, a picture of him as a eleven-and-a-half year old with his newly-received gloves from Santa as the ultimate gift for life, a senior pic of himself, and a CP videotape. I look at his memoir and read it. I believe it was somewhat boring and dull to deal with. I texted to Stephanie at work that I found her adopted son's old memories. I chill while I look for more information - I need to know who were the parents and where do they come from, but no; I recommend this is no spoiler business until the time has come, I should've known better.
        Meanwhile, the Black Blazer comes back from Starbucks and goes to my own room and takes a look at my school annuals to see if I'm here. There I am - I appeared several times. He missed me when I'm gone to the real world, he didn't care about my success of the School; instead, rather than waiting for too long to just be friends, I kissed him a week after I come of age. I know what happened: this is going to be one last shot before he goes on a world tour with his three cousins for 67 days until they return to Kirkland for my graduation.
        While he's "on spring break", I had to come up with ideas to live on my own - a house built by me to live upon a legacy, a sky blue Nissan Leaf, some university schooling, my job as an author for being part of the growing genre of YA being as self-employed, real food $, gym the old-fashioned way of exercise, Xfinity cable, my iOS smartphone, and a Windows 8.1 Update 1 Surface. Living on your own means you don't need to just instantly move out at 18 for college (after senior celebration, you fly to someplace else to spend a period of summer vacation far from home, then fly to college for orientation and onward just like a honeymoon - that's what happens to some people) - it's a mockery full of interviews for jobs and a mockery place to live on your own. I got at least 3-4 years left to move out, one day you'll find a true place Nat. Trust me... that's for Senior English (full of technical stuff of requirements for graduation and never have to owe some independent reading to do unless you support my blog).  Who cares about the busy final quarter (final trimester) of the year for pure imagination before moving on to extended support? But first, let's say two weeks of 3rd quarter (winter academic trimester) left until spring break.
        The next day, he comes back to his childhood home with more photos of me and I had a significant senior prom photo of him with his old girlfriend Lola of six years. I didn't know this, but he called his cousins that he's back home with me, just for a visit. I still can't believe I'm missing him way earlier than it should; we had a sleepover at his old room with the bathroom - I look at his annuals and he with more of my annuals and childhood photos including the popular photo of me as a nine-year old. It looks like we're starting to share some of our childhood memories, but first he played on his bass guitar just so to practice for the world tour in twenty cities: Edinburgh, Dublin, London, Paris, Rome, Sochi, Beijing, Tokyo, Sydney, Mexico City, Toronto, NYC, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Atlanta, Nashville, Phoenix, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, and Coeur d'Alene. At the same time, I played on the Bb clarinet to practice for Northlake Band Festival II and Spring Tour; even though the world tour occured on the third weekend of May just in time for me to see from the bird's view of the reunited band while I'm on the ride. We both played for a half-hour until we ran out of breath. We chill for five minutes to come back for the sharing of the childhood memory to carry on each other (a quick dinner will do).
         While Stephanie gets into pajamas, drinks milk while watching the news, brushes her teeth, reads a book "The Afternoon" and goes to bed, we listened to my favorite songs as a kid ranging from "Allstar" to "Hey There, Delilah" on his smartphone and we listened to his favorite songs as a kid from "Macarena" to "Live and Learn" on my laptop. We watched one episode of our favorite shows we used to watch as a kid - we start from the beginning; him with "Beginnings" and mine with "The Great White Thing" which is a toilet. That's really simple for toddlers to say "the great white thing" until they learn about the word "toilet" or "potty". I'm still halfway through his show as a kid for now, but I still need to catch up before the XPocalypse happens and my imaginary friend leaving with his peer cousins, in which we now realized is the main three from the show that was used to air every Saturday morning on MTV from 1998-2001 and it ended when the original Council of Four overthrow dictatorship and complete dystopia due to the highest popularity of kids aged 5-12, especially fans including Black Blazer. It had all 98 episodes ever made in order from "Beginnings" to "End of Saga: The Final Sonic Underground Adventure". In real-life, it's syndicated from 1999-2000 and it's already cancelled since "Virtual Danger" due to low popularity, leaving fans wondering whether the epilogue would be either good or bad. It actually contains 40 episodes with 20 being cancelled. That's 60! How many episodes in mine? 172 in all plus two side-stories, a pilot we already watched and three huge big films.
        Next, we watched James Cameron's Titanic (not the Disney version called Anything Goes from Broadway, the real 1997 film as in one of the most popular things in history). It's so sad to watch so many people die in the endless icy cold waters that the Black Blazer thought that the Rose drawing reminds himself of his own mother. We started to fall asleep at the very last minute of the film before the end credits. When it's over, we instantly had already been fell fast asleep until full daybreak.
        When Stephanie wake us up in her bathrobe and slippers, we both got up. I had a very unusual dream - it was about the Titanic ship with over 2000 people singing "Bon Voyage" to the people of Brooklyn. We sail across the Atlantic until the icecap appeared and then there's no way to escape but to drown (although less than half of the people on board escape by lifeboats). When we were all plunged underwater, I go deeper and deeper until there's darkness everywhere - me being untouched by the water, not a single damp of the hair strand could it be touched instantly. I was standing all alone in the dark and have nothing to say. It's just silence that I feel it.
        I see the fraction of the atom coming down and it appears to be the Oracle. He showed me a vision: the dreams I will die in childbirth, the reviving transformation into the everlasting full blood of the Black Blazer's 2000-year ancient group, the Hunger Games, and the affecting choices to make between the good and the bad by surprise vote for pure imagination on the blog. I told Stephanie about these visions that surprise me in shock if I marry the Black Blazer. We won't let this nightmare vision become real until the time has come. I'm not going to lose myself from my religious belief - just stay true and alive Nat, God's watching over you. We will stay as boyfriend and girlfriend, but she calls us to come downstairs for breakfast. We had orange juice, pancakes, yogurt, strawberries and omelet. Black Blazer comes back upstairs for his shower, whereas I got some chill time on my laptop social networking and watching YouTube videos. After that, I come back upstairs for my shower while Black Blazer gets out of his bathroom in his clothes on - the usual gloves and shoes. He finishes getting ready for the day and comes back downstairs with his smartphone playing some Pandora music of OneRepublic. Stephanie (now in her usual business suit) drives him to her workplace, although it's not Take the Child to Work Day yet.
        When I come out of the bathroom with my hair wet and clothes on - the usual shirt, jeans and sneakers, I had a thought someone left a note - he's with his adopted mom to work?! What the heck?! What is going on and what happened? I chased after him to work (I was running on foot a distance away until I come to the taxi, although I don't have a car yet until Living On Your Own Unit Begins). The taxi drops me off at the main entrance, I walk inside the building and got my visitor's pass. Next, I come upstairs to the conference room and I showed up to a dozen grown-ups about the end of the world coming soon. I said, "If you already read the whole entire Maximum Ride series, I understand that you were supposed to be all gone on me just before the apocalypse happens and the dystopia spreading upon our world. I had nightmare visions from last night big time! A competition will begin, masses shalt revolt, the phenomenon of dictatorship is spreading from the big thing mysterious from someplace elsewhere in the universe. You'll understand, know and remember about Maximum Ride and the Flock coming to save the world - does the world need Maximum Ride, the Flock and the Sonic Underground? Does anyone need Superman like I read the 134-paged movie script by J. J. Abrams?"
        "No, this is not the end yet." said the boss. The co-workers disagree and they all kicked me out of the conference room. I had a bad feeling that they put me down from ever hearing me talk about what's going to happen next. It's no biggie, it's alright for me to deal with. Heck, yeah. I went to Stephanie's office and offered her a reminder about the world tour for her adopted son and his cousins upon reunion. She agreed to let him go and have him to come back during summer break. I was more than just contagious to give a little grin. She handed me back a note saying "I know he's got his chosen 'new' girlfriend as most trusted and adventurous which is simply the best of you. He'll be back for your high school graduation. Love, Steph ;)" I was proud I got a note and told Black Blazer I had one. I turned in my visitor pass, got a drive home from the taxi, packed things up and get going. When we head outside at noon, we kissed (sorta make love), but no WooHoo yet. We took a nap for fifteen minutes and we got up just in time to have lunch.
        Come to think about the School as in the normal kind, for freshman year (2010-2011). I know what were my thoughts pop up to discuss. It's about the last year of being a feline mascot. We were not in middle school anymore - he's not even in high school anymore, soon it will be me. "Did you have amnesia your whole life?" I ask.
        "No. I was born within it and was raised without ever knowing who were my parents until the end of senior year in high school. In college, I discovered that I had three cousins from a peer classmate who had used to watch Sonic Underground on MTV as a kid. She looked up on Wikipedia to find the band to discover it was me who was the only cousin by the mother's family line."
        "How come you could overcome?"
        "The spell was supposed to be broken, not just spread out to this world where the dreams come true from last night."
        "Oh, I see that you overcame your disease in the end of my favorite video game by defeating your ancient group of aliens. You should've known better in real-life - believe me."
        "No, no, I didn't do it. I did NOT destroy my own father like I had in a video game. Unless I want him to be redeemed and get his original form back to where it belongs before I was conceived."
        "That makes sense but to overcome amnesia, but it's not over with the spell yet. Geez, the time is not come, thank goodness. What happened to your cousins, Emma, Max and the Flock?"
        "They're fine."
        "Is your father still alive?"
        "Yes. He's been in his beast form my whole life."
        "Are you sure?"
        "Hmmm... he died in the end at 2,000 fictiously, perhaps in a game."
        "Sorry to hear that, how old is he actually?"
        "41 years old."
        "That is so young. When was he born?"
        "November 15, 1972."
        "My dad was born April 8, 1955."
        "Whoa, Nat. Is he old?"
        "No. He's starting to get older in his golden age next year. He's turning 59 by the time Windows XP officialy ends support for Microsoft. Is your adopted mom still on XP?"
        "Her enterprise is entirely on XP - they're XP die-hards! What do you expect?"
        "I have read so many articles about the XP end of life that you owe me for a PCMover cable from Laplink. Hey, I get it. How about to tell the business to move them out from XP to Windows 7. The 7 is similar and more updated to XP. It's a recommendation on the web. Want to check it out?"
        "Sure."

Here is the pic for steps on how to move from XP to Windows 7 or 8 using Laplink:

 




        We buy the DiskImage and steps from the official Laplink website on my laptop. I emailed to Stephanie's business that we're getting Laplink PCMover to move files and stuff to Windows 7 and 8 from XP. It'll take two weeks to get it all taken care of. We prepare the business for the XPocalypse - the business is opening 24 hours a day in effect for moving from XP to 7 and 8 for the next couple weeks. It took a few hours to get it all prepared for workers and the boss to grab so many DiskImages, although it's all thanks to both of us. We raised up to $12,784 for my college tuition, but we're not quite done yet with all of the fundraisers we have to plan for over spring. We came up with the idea to make bookmarks. We get paper and writing utensils from Stephanie's home office. I got my colored pencils to color it in. We look up DragoArt for drawings - it was supposed to be made for the public. The bookmark making machine draw simple shapes out of the web from hearts to stars, and it really did go very fast in order to make some money like 195,459 of bookmarks per hour.
        Stephanie wake us up the next morning and we had cereal bars. We enjoyed a good breakfast that we got ready for the next day and prepare for selling bookmarks all day - as a result we made up to $1,065,907. That's $5.45 per bookmark. It looks like we already saved enough money for the world tour. We donated the used stuffed animals, board games, action figures, children's books, toys he got used to play with in the first five years of his life and VHS tapes not made orignally from the childhood as in the Walt Disney Masterpiece Collection, Warner Bros. Family Collection, and more of the kiddie stuff up to 2001 as a garage sale. Before you know it, we're saving $734 to go to Edinburgh as first city and also extra $100 for free passports. That makes up to $1,067,041 for the sum of the 67-day tour. It took plenty of money for the world tour to handle the whole entire time, but wait - there's more... the band will play the ten best songs from the show, one cent per second. It should be able to take place at the University Hangout at 4 in the afternoon next Friday.
        Later, the evening came as we prepare dinner for Lola and her family: her mom, her 13-yr old sister Anika and her 10-yr old brother Anton. Stephanie comes home from work as we finished setting things up for the night. Lola, her mom, Anika and Anton come to the house and we all sit down at the dining room. We served French bread with a bit of butter, spinach, cod, Coca-Cola for millenials, water for two different moms, and milk for Lola's younger siblings. Anton disgusts spinach, but it's okay if he matures overtime just so to try spinach. If you hate spinach, that's fine to try it. It's good for you. After dinner, Anton and Anika went upstairs to the chill out/recreation/study combo room where they can watch "I Didn't Do It" following by "The Amazing World of Gumball" on demand for Xfinity. Lola, Black Blazer, their moms and I had a talk - we discussed of how many adventures I'd been through for over the last two in a half years in a row since September. I got something undiscovered - I told nobody about my visions which is much of a big secret that Stephanie already knows what would happen to me in the future. I don't get it, for I mentioned that me and Black Blazer went on together going steady at my hometown. We only got over a week left to go in different directions, we said goodbye to Lola and her family. Afterward, we go to bed, cleaning the dishes and putting everything aside.
        The next three days went very well with all of donating, selling bookmarks and saving for the world road ahead just before the Flock and Emma come back. At the same time, Stephanie's company transfer, back-up and recover data from XP to Windows 7 and 8 from the Laplink PC Mover cable nonstop. The week has full of festivities with live music for the nation - an annual Spring Festival for the latest hits from One Direction to Taylor Swift. When the Saturday evening slot came, it was our turn to sing along, although Black Blazer gets united again with his three cousins into the band. I showed up as guest artist: I performed "Disco Medley" followed by "Are You Ready?" and "TV Land". Then, the band showed up to perform all 98 songs ever made in order from "Someday" to "This is Our World (Let's Do This Tonight)". Finally, after 3 hours 31 minutes and 25 seconds of nonstoppable singing to the crowd, Black Blazer played solo on his bass guitar and I play solo on my Bb clarinet and we both burst into the song of "Best Song Ever", thus ending with the heed of the moment kiss following by "Counting Stars" as the encore with the band. Afterward, we give the people a round of applause and I said goodbye to the four individuals as they head on for the world tour. I am so going to miss them so much for the next two months that they'll come back for my commencement day. In conclusion, let's say the relationship grew so fast for over eight years straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment