Friday, March 7, 2014

Results for the First Week of the Cartoon Show

Dear Diary,
        It's been a week since the beginning of the show. I am so familiar with these places, but believe me; I think it was a children's picture book. I'm going beyond of what could lie ahead of when I was like 12 or 13. I tried so many, many times because I already got the beginning memorized by mind. Why did the queen had no other family members beside her children? Because she loved them so much that she didn't want them to get separated from them, for the Oracle revealed the deadly fate (although she was forced to give up her children in three different classes). I guess she had a sister Elissa whose own parents are both dead in the invasion by the evil tyrant and that she had a nephew: the Black Blazer I'm not spoiling it by name until the very end of Star Wars 3 in novel format. Years later, the children grew to be fifteen-year old lads and the Oracle revealed to the Blue Blur that he's a prince and that he had a brother and a sister that they are close to have a song that's in his heart. I already got this song coming up in the pep band arrangement for school, but it's a little more extended than it was originally written on the show. I know it's the late 90s for the show, but not anymore; for I got upgrades for today's era of "smartphones, social networking, gadget apps and what not" taken care of for reception. The queen's family needs a little extension, the Oracle was supposed to be a miniature flying fairy dog, the plot needs some more detail and less suitable for kids (not much as bad as Julayla's account) but because it needs some YA elements from Maximum Ride along with its characters from Maximum Ride (so it's a crossover), the people of Mobotropolis was supposed to be humans like us along with some originality of species from the show, but not including some that look like vampires (vampires are evil and they're from Twilight), the costuming needs a little fixture so it should be as modest as... yeah, and the songs were a bit attractive and catchy that it'll stuck inside your head for the next few hours. Other than that, great story so far. I wonder what they're up to next after Mobodoon.

Kudos! From:
Nat
 
P. S. Let your imagination run wild!


No comments:

Post a Comment